Smothered

Kris Tang

Waking early this morning, I ate breakfast, snuck into my room during my shower, and quickly made my way to The Lounge Room.

The surprise hit me to hear that Bahm and Hunnie weren't awake yet. Otherwise, one of their voices would ring out through my ears.

He scared me yesterday, looking at me with those frightful eyes before running away. What have I done for him to treat me like this all over again? 

He claims he wants time for himself but chases me out when I appear in The Dining Hall with Hunnie.

"The King still not up yet?" I asked a castle maid cleaning the bar.

"Still asleep.

Should I wake him for Young Master Kris?"

"No, it's fine."

I shook my head and hung out by the kitchen in The Lounge Room. 

Bahm was super weird; yes, I still hate him, but we both have a mate now, and her safety is my number one concern, especially when her mate tells me he has a foreign and uncontrollable demon in his body!

Hunnie's voice saying Bahm's name finally rings in my ears. It was faint, but it indicated that they were waking up, which calmed my nerves. My feet began making their way toward his chambers, and I heard Hunnie again.

"Bahm, get off!" Hunnie says aggressively as I get closer to the door.

Leolo was the only one guarding the door early this morning. He had a look on his face that I couldn't quite distinguish.

"Morning, Kris.

Uhh...maybe check on--"

-"BAHM, GET OFF!

I.

CAN'T.

BREATHE!!"

Leolo and I stare at each other for less than a second before he steps aside, and I rush into the room. At first glance, it looked like they were becoming intimate, but then I noticed the only one moving was Hunnie underneath him, shoving him.

"Hunnie?"

"KRIS!!!" She yells in response.