Hot and Steamy

Hunnie

His breath fills my face just as I'm about to kiss his luscious lips, but then he moves his head away, clenching his jaw and sighing through his nose. Instead of feeling guilty or offended by his actions, I go straight for his cheeks, placing pecks and rocking my hips against his shaft that was now growing underneath me.

With how close our bodies were, I could feel his heart beating rapidly, along with another beat in his chest. That enticed me enough to trail my hands all over his warm shoulders, caressing his smooth tightened skin that reacted physically to my touches, and down onto his chest when my mouth finds his neck. 

He doesn't say a word, nor show any signs that he wanted me to stop, so...I continued rocking my hips and began to brush my tongue along his jawline.

Kris' scent was so much similar to Bahms', it sent excitement racing down to my core, begging for some pregnancy, hormonal, love making. The thought of taking him brought a shiver down my spine, one that coursed through my body restlessly. 

Who would of thought, I'd end up with Kris after all these years, after all?

Taking it upon myself, my tongue comes in contact with his chin, working it's way to his neck when a small hiss escapes his lips. Then, Kris' slithers his hands up my thighs and to my rear, pushing my lingerie up and revealing my bare bottom.

"I want you...Kris."

A throaty moan leaves me when I sit up, getting a good look on his robust face as he searches all over my body, landing his eyes between my legs that exposed my wet lady parts.

Scooting backwards down his knees and pulling his pants down at the seams, he swiftly grabs my hands in his!

What, is he trying to stop me?!

While looking upward, he only glares down at me with menacing eyes hesitantly, but I throw his free hands out the way, pulling his trousers down completely with authority!

His shaft springs free, already leaking with excitement before gripping with two hands and landing my mouth over the tip, sucking harshly at his steel hardness. 

Now, from the soft grunts leaving his body, I doubt he didn't want me here any longer!

Suddenly through my bobbing and sucking at his length delightfully at the back of my throat, he pulls me up by my hair, hissing with a look of terror in his eyes.

"OW!

No...TEETH!" he winces and my mouth hangs open before shutting quickly.

SHIT! 

The damn fangs!!!

"Sorry," I chuckle nervously, hoping he didn't just see the small drop of blood I wiped off his shaft.