Truthful Lies

Kris Tang

I couldn't believe Hunnie!

After speeding around town I managed to call up a few friends, asking if anyone seen my mate hanging out with any men during my absence and they all truthfully denied seeing her with anyone.

This didn't make sense to me.

She begs to be with Bahm, yet she betrays us with another man!

If I could have the ability to sense deceit, I would surely use it on Hunnie, because she really thinks I'm stupid!

I know what I read!

Her scent has been cloaked so it's not like I could sense who's seed had planted into our mate's walls! Then, she cloaks her mark as if she doesn't want people to know she's marked!

Boy was I mad!

Bahm had easily taken the story about Hunnie being the Dark Witch that sent him to Hell. Though he is somewhat mad at me right now for hiding her existence away from him, he trusts and believes in me solely, but now I even feel him hiding things from me.

It wasn't as though I wasn't telling the truth.

What he doesnt know, won't hurt him, and twisting the truth has worked on him plenty of times so far.

"What is it?

Why are you upset now?"

Exiting the elevator leading into our penthouse, Bahm greets me right away with a stern look on his face. He could clearly see how worked up I was, no matter how hard I tried convincing my emotions and him that I wasn't.

"I don't want to talk about it right now."

"Well we should at least continue to talk about this Dark Witch!

How do I know, that she won't send me back to Hell Kris!" He throws his arms in the air as I take a seat in the parlor.