Faith

Hunnie Inzotta

"Hello?"

"Is anyone out there?"

My mind races subconsciously.

Everything was quiet and dark, only the sound of my heart racing by the seconds.

Then I felt a presence.

 My heavy eyelids struggled to open, only darkness filling my thoughts as I was coming to.

Then hands as hot as the sun suddenly wraps around me. 

My soul moves by this warm presence.

A presence so warm, I thought my body was melting into a hot lava pool that lead to a dark, alluring, and enchanting abyss. 

The connection was phenomenal!

This must be our creator.

But, where am I?

Am I really dead?

I remembered everything going black while I struggled to fight against the pain my wrist held.

Wow...What is that scent though?

....

Is this what heaven smells like? 

Or, have I gone to hell for giving up on myself?

Hell wouldn't smell this hypnotic!

There was no way I could've lived in a world carrying a child that belonged to someone else rather than my two mates.

My two mates that I was forbidden to be with...

Kris hates me much more now, and as for Bahm...well I guess he doesn't even know I exist, and The Moon Goddess must've done it for a reason.

I tried to groan, and even move my body in reaction to the scent, warm hands, and the darkness, but my body suddenly becomes submerged in a cold liquid!

It shocked my body, my heart began racing and without any warning, I felt a surge of energy flowing through my veins. I clenched my teeth at the overwhelming yet all to familiar feeling, while tasting a horrid taste in my mouth.

Wait!

I know that taste!

My eyes fluttered open instantly by my wet surroundings, getting a glimpse of someone in my bathroom before they suddenly disappeared and before my body began reacting to what I realized now, was the cold bath water I still had on.

I don't remember climbing into the tub....how did I get here?

That person I saw!

I'm not mistaken.

Abruptly, I jolted from the tub, gasping for air and my heart racing with so much adrenaline.
With eyes roaming around the room, dragging myself out of the tub, the bathroom door was open, my letter was in the sink, and I noticed... my rugs were gone?