Freedom is Coming, Tomorrow

Hunnie Inzotta

The magic around my barrier was swift!

Concealed with the invisible spell Bahm taught me, I zoomed around the castle, peeking down the long halls before quickly proceeding.

 I was still a bit nervous some of the supernatural beings in the court would be able to detect me, hear me, or even see me, so I tip-toed for the most part, keeping quiet and avoiding anyone.

Once I arrived in the hall leading down to the dungeon, soldiers heavily guarded the front door, three on both sides of the corridor and two directly on the door. There was no way I could open the doors in front of them!

So far, from standing here for over five minutes now, only one person has entered and hasn't come back yet!

Examining every soldier's demeanor, I clung and slid against the wall to the farthest side away from them and stood near the door. My stomach was heavy in the process.

"Captain Leol!" I heard a soldier announce, causing me to run down another hall in fear. I was afraid Leolo would be able to sense me out. 

"Has the Demon said what it wanted yet?" Leolo spoke, and I peeked out from behind the corner.

"It keeps saying the same thing over and over.

We don't know who's talking down there." 

I scoff at the guard speaking. They can't tell if they're talking to their King or not.

"Suki shall be arriving, sit still a little longer, and no one goes back down anymore. Until we figure out what to do with the dead wolf bodies."

"Yes, Commander!"

After witnessing the soldiers bowing, and Leolo walking away, I began tip-toeing around the corner just as I heard the loud suction of air being released from the dungeon doors. Gosh, I'm already out of breath. I need to go now!

"YOU WILL BRING WHAT I WANT!!" A throaty roar slips through the door just as I quietly slide passed the Second in Command, who makes his way out the door.

As soon as I snaked through, a sudden ache started forming between my thighs as I took steps down the stairs. The pain shot through my womanhood as I held under my stomach for support.

Once I arrived in the stone room, a large black cage around the perimeter caught my eye, but not before I noticed Bahm lying in the middle right away. He wasn't moving and wore just a pair of shorts.

Slowly, I crept up behind his head, leaning my face close to the bars to get a good look at his face, when he suddenly threw his head back and looked straight at me. Startled, I jumped back. Can he see me even though I'm invisible.?