Doesn't Get Any Better Than This

Bahm, The Demon-Wolf King

Time has come.

The next morning the whole house was awake early due to Kris's loud upchucking. Being the last to go to bed last night, I woke just as Lydia finished making a soup for Kris. 

She's really not that bad to me and its been centuries since I've actually dated....I should appreciate her more.

"I made soup for you!...

It's on the stove. Bahm is still sleeping, but I need to leave."

Lydia spoke to Kris just outside the bathroom door downstairs.

Kris was so vulnerable last night as he slept. All the thoughts of that one witch Hunnie, swarmed his brain with even memories of me and him that I couldn't quite understand. 

"JUST GO!"

His tone towards Lydia pulls me out of my own thoughts. I shake my head with annoyance on how Kris could be so cold and impolite to her

This is why I must speak with him and his infactuation with that Dark Witch. Deep inside I couldn't deal nor handle all these connected emotions inside that he held for her.

He's killing my mood!

"Hey.

 Shower already. 

I need to speak with you. "

"About... what?" His hot mouth opens up as I hear the toilet flushing.

"Something serious, now go collect yourself."

I hear him sigh, struggling to his feet.

When he finally arrives down in the parlor,smeling more pleasantly, I serve him a big bowl of water crest coup made by Lydia.

He sits down on the sofa, shaking his wet hair into his towel, while I stood in the middle of the room being ignored by him.

"What is it Bahm?

I can feel you hovering." He blurts once he looks up from drying his hair.

"I think you should invite that woman over and talk oto her."