Seeds Everywhere

Hunnie Inzotta

Beginning to feel nauseous at the idea, I wasn't sure how Bahm was going to take this today.

For days now, it's been weighing heavily on me, that's why I've been so busy spending so much needed time with Kris. It was a plan that I believed would make him feel much safer than ever, comfortable.

Develop more stability and confidence. Now, I didn't want Kris to see why I was nervous today, hoping all the half smiles and chuckles he did today, meant something. So I walked a few houses down from the garage in my short black spaghetti dress and long transparent white one over it. 

"Bahm!

I'm ready!

I HAVE...I Have to talk to you!"

Looking up at the empty blue skies, twirling my curls anxiously as I waited for the scenery to change, the skies then turn to a high wooden, gold embroidered, ceiling. It was The Dining Hall. The black chandeliers were barely lit, receiving just enough sunlight in the room to feel nice and warm.

"Is everything alright Hunnie!"

"Yeah...Um...are we eating?"

"No...I was drinking..

What's wrong. Why did you sound like that.

Oh... I tilt my head to get a good look at him. Drinking in the day?

Maybe now isn't the right time to ask him.

"What is it Hunnie?" I look around ht room, feeling paranoid and out of character for asking this.

Teleporting over to the quarters by his room, he backs me in the a corner with a beautiful half moon shaped window.

"I've...um...

I've been thinking...about something...for Kris, to make him feel better.

But you have to promise not to be mad, please..."

He now tiled his head and looked me over.

"What is it Hunnie?"

"Maybe...I could....

Maybe....give him..."

"ANOTHER BABY!?"

"Wha-Wht..Noo!