A Lull

Hunnie Inzotta

My bump continuously crashes into the stone wall until I finally gain control and push Bahm back.

His strokes were slow, a lot slower than I remembered, but it didn't hurt at all, and that was all I cared about with how huge my stomach had gotten. I bent over more, giving him more access, for he was really in an awkward bending position so that he could align his pelvis with my rear end.

"You alright?" He asks for the third time now, and I moan a sweet yes, letting him know he can go deeper and faster. 

"You won't hurt me." A hoarse whisper finds its way between my panting lips, and Bahm gives me one long thrust, staying in that position for some seconds before he thrusts out, and his pace quickens.

His hand comes over one of my breasts, and a throbbing and painful ache covers the tips of my nipples, causing me to try and free his hand quickly, but moans fill my throat instead. 

Bahm's abnormally long and thick girth slides through my walls slowly, rubbing brazenly over my pleasure spots and erupting many whimpers from my core and me. How do I take such a monstrous shaft?

"Pray I can keep my hands off of you tonight." He growls in my ears and holds onto the railing by my head.

"I don't want you...to...keep them off!" I purr.

"Atta girl!"

While stepping out of the shower bed, Bahm hands me a towel, and as I wrap it around my chest, he hoists me in the air, leading us into his room. He places me on his bed, and suddenly, his eyes go wide, and he grabs my face with both hands.

"Fuck!

How did I not realize you've had a fever?"

"Huh?" I questioned and tilted my head. Kris had the same expression on his face.

"Jeez.

I'm losing that much focus so fast?" 

He questions himself miserably while gazing into my eyes. I felt for him. Whatever was running through his mind that he thought he needed to handle alone, I wish he would let me in.

"I feel fine.

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Can you sense anything?" My shoulders shrug while answering him, and the warmth of his hands removes from my face.