Me Culpa

Bahm, The Demon-Wolf King

Later on in that day, I finally had some alone time with Lydia upstairs in our new penthouse. Not that it was on my mind.

Sprawled out on the bed, with a pink satin robe barely covering her small pink nipples, a sexy black thong, her long fiery red hair flowing over her shoulders and down passed her breasts to end by her petite little waist, she was calling me over.

"Why do you staring at me me that way?

Won't you come and play with me, My King?"

How was I staring at her?

 It didn't feel like admiration. 

Disgust?

Observing her on the bed from across my computer desk, her body was really begging to be touched by me.

A smirk forms onto my face devilishly, my canines hang from my top lip before I stand up and made my way over to Lydia, whose hands were now traveling down passed the seams of her thong.

"Tell me more about last year," I spoke, grasping her throat while she continued rubbing herself.

She moans, watching me in my eyes. 

Her appetite for a Siren was as high as mine, I really enjoyed that!

After releasing her neck and sliding her robe down her shoulders, my hands immediately cup her milky soft breast, squeezing her small tender nipples and rolling them all around my fingers.

Her hand movements between her legs were beginning to quicken, exciting my member, and she squeezes her other breast, throwing her head back in pleasure.

Her sultry look aroused my demons shortly.

Shoving her down by her shoulders, she lays flat on her back as my lips trails its ways down her breast, her stomach, and passed her navel.

Warm sensations flooded my thoughts, I've never put my mouth on this part of her since my arrival here in New York.

Nor any woman for centuries!

 I'm not very passionate at all!

Lapping the inside of her thighs, nibbling on her flesh, Lydia groans a euphoric sound. My lips and tongue comes closer and closer to her sex hidden behind her thong. I could smell her excitement!

Suddenly I stop.

She lifts her head, looking down at me in confusion.

"Tell me," I groan, biting her inner thighs before standing up.

Her face changes, but then I pull her closer to the edge of the bed by her legs, lifting them together and pulling her lingerie to the side.

"Tell me again. I wanna hear more."

My two fingers find a way into her wet, hot, tight canal.