Exiled

Witchy World's Lost Alpha Book ll:

The Forgotten Mate!

                                                                                            Intro

Waking up in a hot, scalding, sweat, the breeze through the air was rather chilly today in the deepest parts of Hell. Not like every other hot day where all the beings were out and about, trying to survive and make it to their next destination, but cool enough to dry the sweat dripping off this Demon's nose.

The Dark Fei, Demon-Wolf King, shook his black, matted, wet fur, before spreading long black wings that fluttered purple, the color of Dark Magic. 

He then soared through the dark skies with his newly profound wings his birth mother gifted him, dodging lava stones and boulders supernatural beings hauled at him from the ground level.

All the years he'd hated that woman Hiliana, but in the past 9 months her gift had helped him tremendously! He wasn't exactly grateful, seeing as she kept the secret about him being a Dark Fei his whole life, and not an actual Dark wizard! 

How could she mislead him his whole life!

The job he gave himself down here to serve his time quicker and make it back home to his mate, was travel to the edge of Hell everyday and forcefully pull the sun and moon down to make the days turn to weeks, months, and then years!

How he did this?

He formed and crafted Hell's molten lava into chain links, hooking it around the sun magically and physically. The chains became apart of the sun, linked into the center core and shielded with a barrier to keep it secured. Anyone that dared to touch his chain to remove it, would be scalded upon impact! Though many lived down in Hell long enough to withstand this pain, they didn't bear magic like he did nor could fly like over to the entrapment he cased around The Sun.