Chapter 50. Eternal Love

Kris Tang

"Good morning, sweetie.

Hope I behaved well enough last night." 

A grin curves the corner of my lips when Hunnie rolls her eyes at me and I wink. I guess that meant a no.

Surprisingly, I woke this morning before Hunnie. It was a big surprise because I didn't even remember half the party or arriving here in the garage. These passed few days have been a blessing to have Hunnie here, surrounded by my friends and family. She seemed very happy as well, and a lot less stressed with a dozen hands working at her feet back in the castle.

I knew her very well.

She hasn't changed one bit since I met her in kindergarten.

"What time is it?" Her sleepy voice croaks and she sits up from the bed, rubbing her eyes.

"Time to go through these bag and clear out the garage.

Shit, its cluttered now!"

"Some can definitely come back to the castle, um actually, about the castle...

I need to tell you something." 

She pouts, sending my beating heart to accelerate in my chest. I hoped she wasn't going to ask me what I think she was going to ask.

My arms fold across my chest, not really up for what it was she was going to ask, and glared down at her sitting on the bed. I was already upset I could barely walk around the room!

"Well...

I've been getting sick from traveling from the castle here...and Bahm and I was thinking, maybe you should come back--"

"What?

No chance."

Turning away, I began consolidating gift bags to get rid of the extra mess. Hunnie sucks her teeth behind me and begins moving about on the bed. I could already sense her anger.r

"How can you say that without even thinking about it or heari--"

"Hunnie I'm not going back there.

Enough please.

 I guess I'll just see you whenever I can!"

"Kris...