Murder Scene

Kris Tang

"But Bahm, you're going back on your word...!" Struggling to hold back my emotions, my hands tussled in my hair frustratedly and my body shakes tremendously.

"WORDS I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER SAYING, KRIS!!!"

Bahm suddenly stands abruptly from the table furiously, shaking the dishes about. I wasn't used to him this way. It disappointed me.

"But-But you used your abilities... and saw this!"

My heart raced uncontrollably, I could feel myself slipping.
Truthfully, his words hurt so much.

I stood there in a stumble, having another stare off with his snake like eyes, while mine clouded over in tears. He was huffing in anger and finally sat back down after I became speechless.

When he began cutting into his steak and brought the fork to his mouth, I mumbled, " I won't let you kill her..."

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU LET ME DO!

 I

 AM

 KING!!!!"

Slamming his fist down on the table again, my heart shatters even more.

Bahm would have never used his title against me. 

We always told each other we were equal...

He scares Lydia half to death and she goes running to the parlor. Tears fell from my eyes as I stared back at my friend that I could barely recognize with trembling lips. I didn't know what to say to his sudden outburst. 

"You shed tears for that witch?

LOYAL MY ASS!

I'LL KILL HER, AND SHOW YOU WHAT LOYALY IS! 

She's done something to you, for you to have these SICK FEELINGS towards her!!"

I swallowed dry and harshly, choked.

"I LOVE HER!

A croaking whine finds it's way out my throat.

"SHE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!

BEFORE I EVEN MET YOU!!

YOU KILL HER, YOU CAN KILL ME TOO!" 

Bawling like a child, there was nothing more I could do against Bahm. 

Luckily, the sinister and seething look on Bahm's face, totally disappears.

He chuckles while I became so distraught, this secret of Hunnie being our mate, ate me alive.

I could no longer hide how much she's always been to me, and if I lost her in this whole scandal, he might as well kill me too.

Bahm has an excuse, he lost his memories, but me...I've known her forever.

"For blue heavens skies Kris,...There's NO WAY!"

"BULLSHIT!

I KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT!"