Spiritual Warding

Hunnie Inzotta's P.O.V

Not knowing what to say, nor how to react.

Never would I thought my two mates would provoke me to cause harm to them.

The portal closes behind me as I enter into my bathroom. My dress was soaked with blood. Pressing my hand onto the wound, crying in pain, I realized just how deep the injury was.

"MY BABY!!!"

 I sobbed against my sink. Tears filled my vision as I sunk down to my bathroom floor.

Bahm did this...

He really hurt me. 

There's no more trust between us two. I'll never have him back.

Now, I have to fightback.

 The blood loss was already affecting my vision and body, leaving me extremely weak.

Carefully holding onto my bump, the innocent childs life must be coming to an end as much blood oozed out my side. Sobbing loudly, I replayed the whole scene of Kris demanding I terminate the unborn baby, all the way to Bahm's evil act of slicing through my flesh.

His hatred for Dark witched will always be apart of him...

What did they think, that I would just cooperate with their demands and take the life of another just to satire their wants?

 Was I really looked at as a dumb, submissive and pitied Witch?

The tears stung my cheeks the more I thought about it. Bahm, he wanted my Dark Essence. Without my acidic dark barrier, I would be left so vulnerable to so many beings, including Kris and him.

Sighing, I would've done anything respectfully to be with them, but nothing that would bring me to never forgive myself.

Looking down to my side again, a puddle of blood was now forming around my thighs and over my rugs and tiles, much larger than it was a few minutes ago.

We must be dying...

My mates have really did a number on me this time.

 They killed me.

"Hunnie, if they can do this to you, who knows what else they're capable of."