It Speaks

Hunnie Inzotta

"Oh oh!

One more picture...

Come on Kris!

SIT UP!"

"Just hurry...and take...the damn picture Lenah!

Some of us are drunk!"

The whole remaining crowd after clean up erupted in laughter as Gabe and Kris' friend Junior, positioned Kris back into a sitting position when he slouched over.

He was very much intoxicated, but the happiness on his faced shined brightly throughout the room more than anybody. 

My child and I was very blessed to have two mates and two fathers in our lives. With my Dark blood and half of his father's Demonic Wolf, and Dark Fei blood, my son will be superb in the magical world. My only hope was that he grows up in a safe world that loved him.

"Cheeeeesseeee!"

Lenah and my adoptive mother continued taking pictures of Kris and I, capturing our smiles and celebrations, our hugs and kisses. 

Not many people here knew I had two mates, like my mother and some of my human friends, but my girl friends knew as well as some of Kris' pretty fancy friends.  All his executive high rolling friends brought more than one gift for our son, wrapped in sparkling, shimmery paper and tied with elegant strings and bows. I only opened the big gifts, leaving the small ones to open back in the garage. I wasn't quite sure all of these would even fit inside.

I always forgot Kris was a music producer and  DJ, and not the young bad boy we went to human school with. The venue he picked out was anything beyond the possible budget I would have picked if I planned this on my own. By looking at him you wouldn't assume this, since he had that bad boy style of dressing still, but everyone around him loved him, as if he was King.

"Thank you all for coming again.

I'll see you soon!"

I waved the rest of the remaining guest goodbye, including my mother and brothers as Kris and I stayed behind with Gabe and the cleaning crew. Once it was safe to leave, Gabe and a few hidden guards Kris hired for the baby shower, helped up into a limo before seating inside themselves. 

"They're gunna helwp...us with gifts."