Booseful Tranquility

Bahm

Oh no.

This is awful!

Not good, one bit!

My mouth hung open as Kris takes his leave before I could even say much. He wore such a calm and vague look on his face the whole time he spoke, only glancing over at me once.

Lingering servants began cleaning off the table as I sat there crushed, not knowing how to react to his request. The moon lit the lake like a bowl of creamy milk across the way, and red torches guided our way back out the patio space and towards the castle.

Bile bubbled at the bottom of my stomach before I could even make it down the pathway. My legs and arms felt so heavy. Never feeling this sick before, I stumbled away from the table and off the path, holding my head stressfully. This was a hard left blow.

The heart implanted in Kris' chest was out of love!

Now, he was simply telling me he didn't want my love. 

He doesn't want anything to do with me, or from me anymore. 

It hurt more than I expected it to. Never have I ever thought he would go this far and want to lose... all connection to me.

Collapsing on the lawn, only meters from the pathway that led into the courtyard, a court maid shakes me frantically, calling my name, but I wave her off, ensuring I was alright. My body slumped lifelessly as I laid there, reacting to the difficult and heart breaking world that was crumbling down on me.

I love this man...

Why won't he forgive me?

Why can't he see it was all an accident. If I had my memories I would've never reacted that way towards him!

Days go by and all I could do was isolate myself in my room, hiding my true feelings, and my true self. Having lied to Hunnie many time, informing her that I was always sleeping, instead of how I was curled up in bed, sulking.

"There's no way we can place your heart back in this body.

It isn't a bright idea right now."

Aldrerix said this to me a few days ago, before our channel was infiltrated by that demon again.

 I knew exactly what Aldrerix meant. There was no way we could let this demon try and manipulate my heart as well. He already had an upper hand with my abilities and emotions.

I have to come clean, get straight to the point of why I've been stalling to take my heart back and tell Kris just what's going on. Now, I'd have to see the look on his face once I explain exactly what happened to me down in Hell before I came up to the surface.