Peace

Hunnie Inzotta's P.O.V

I would say they are hitting it off exceptionally well!

"You are telling me you've never shifted before?

I can smell your wolf!

Does he not talk to you?"

"Pop...

Come on.

I'm not a wolf.

I do have wolf friends, and not all of them have wolves that speak to them--"

"NO!

I'm telling you!!

You are my son. Why would you not be like me?

Shift!

Right now!

Go ahead!"

I look at Leolo and scratch my head.

Maybe we shouldn't have done this over dinner.

"Uh...

Your Highness--" Leolo says cautiously before he's cut off and eyes chef Jacorius as his helpers approach with a cart full of food.

The Dining Hall was exquisitely decorated, one they hadn't done in a long time! Pictures of Momma Fei and Bahm laced the walls around the room with their blank and deadly faces gawking down at us. It gave me something to look at while the guys continued their strange bickering.

"Leolo!

You smell his wolf, too.

It smells a little funny, but you smell it?"

"What do you mean it smells weird?"

Kris twists his eyebrows and begins lifting his arms to sniff his scent.

"Okay, watch...

What do I have to do  to shift?"

"Uhh...I don't bloody know!

It's been ages since I first shifted!"

"Ages?

Wow, how old are--

Never mind, you look younger than me, which answers my supernatural questions."

I dug into the cheesy pasta, dipping my garlic bread in the sauce and listening in on Bahm explain how he's Half Demon-Wolf and Half Dark Fei. The babies were in a bassinet that awaited me by the time we got into the room. I was starving and don't even recall eating breakfast today!