Two Calls For A Party

Bahm

"Calm down!
Do you want to deliver my son or not?"

"What about your children?
Are they going to be turned, too?"

What children!

Standing from the sofa, she knew I was getting agitated by her questions, and a howl erupted from inside.

"SILENCE!
ANNA!"

Right away, she continued to assist Hunnie, who shot me deadly glares as she wobbled to the birthing tub I had placed here for her. Her wailing was becoming more frequent and louder, but I wouldn't dare intervene. She gave me flashbacks from the day she kicked my ass when I was possessed. Her strength was immaculate, nothing I'd ever expected after dying with my blood in her system.

"Alright, sweetie. 

We are going to get in z tub and squat. It's nice and hot. M'kay amor?"

"Squat?"

"Yes, better for the baby to slide through."

Listening in on Hunnie and Anna while Suki said a safety prayer around the room with feathers to cleanse the air, outside the halls, I could hear Kris speaking with Leolo again.

I wasn't sure how he found the delivery room. Not once has he been down this way of the castle to know its location. It must be the bond he shares with Hunnie. He's so drawn to her, and it has driven me crazy since I found out he's mine.

I must make things right and erase his memories before he does something as drastic as impregnating Hunnie one day. The thought of killing him never came to mind, so why would he assume I wanted to do that? 

He is my son, but he can't bear my heart anymore or my woman. That is something I couldn't accept. Things were different when he was just a companion, but now...

Time was becoming crucial as I could sense my spawn little by little with every contraction Hunnie's body gave out. What kind of life will I have after all of this? I hope I'm at least a good father to my next child. 

Suki began throwing vigorously scented herbs into the tub that my sensitive nose became allergic to, and I started sneezing nonstop.

"Bahm, I know you are upset with me, but I would like to be around when my grandchildren are born. I am on the way to the room right now. Kris is around the corner, patiently."