Only You

Bahm, The Almighty Demon King of Ghabaàr

Unfortunately, without Kris' knowledge my thoughts were filed a bit too much on that miserable Witch, even days after!

I couldn't focus on Lydia, 

our friends, 

nor the daily bachelor routine we'd been having here in the city.

Is it because of her golden, curvy, olive looks?

What about those wide hazel eyes...

Her personality?

No it can't be!

 She cries too much and I don't trust her.

Maybe it's her mysterious, regretful, and pitied aura?

But she's just a regular Witch...nothing special about her.

There's something that made me feel acquainted of her deep in my soul, and I desperately wanted to know why. I was drawn to her all of a sudden, and I just couldn't rest.

One day I stumbled into her view, blocking her way outside purposefully, waiting to see what kind of reaction she would give me.

"Excuse me," I announced, making myself known because she walked with her head down all the time.

If she knows Kris, and is used to seeing a bad side from him, then she must know me too, right?

She didn't say a thing that day.

I continued moving my body left and right under the doorway until she finally looks up at me. She clutched her books to her chest wearing an expression of shock before walking around me swiftly. 

Not even sparing a glance after, nor making a sound when I tried blocking her way, my ears did pick up on soft weeping. This was all I ever heard around the Academy, and my body always reacted with an unexpected shiver.

I continued to run into her in the halls of the academy when Kris would sleep in. Lydia was always with me, and the nameless Witch would always lower her head, only to begin crying softly as she walked passed us every time.

Thats all she does.

Cry and run.

She provokes me, I was beginning to despise her noises now!

Lydia noticed every time my eyes seemed to linger on this witch a bit too long, and how the woman always avoided me in a hurry. She must be very afraid of Kris that she avoids me too. Most of the time, I never realized I was intrigued by this woman until Lydia would tug on my sleeves.