Chapter 1. Welcome Home

10 Months after Bahm's exile to Hell

[Intro]

The young Lycan master Kris Tang, leisurely sits on his gaming chair in the lounge room of his castle, playing video games and yelling in frustration at the television screen.

This has become his hobby for the time being, blocking out the hurt and cruel reality of his King and best friend, banished away far to Hell. The harshness of it all, being that it was their mate whom relinquished his rights here on earth, this truly bothered his soul.

Who did she think she was?

Kris constantly replayed this question over and over again in his head. It just didn't make sense that one's mate could commit such an act!

She should have been tremendously grateful that The Demon-Wolf King and half Dark Fei, would even accept her as his mate! As old as he is, Kris was sure another mate would be born on this earth once again for him!

Kris had lost his bond to Bahm, leaving him very depressed and distant from everyone. They didn't bother him much, even though he is only a few years in The King's life. He couldn't believe the same woman that found Bahm as a wolf, was also the same woman that took him away from Kris. He hated Hunnie even more since he couldn't feel his bond through Bahm to her.

"Kris, mom and I are running into the city, do you want anything?"

Nyku, once the King's assistant, says worriedly to Kris as she come from the back hall of the lounge room.

He takes his gaming headset off and shakes his head no, tossing them to the side on the sofa.

"Not even...someone?"

Nyku tries bribing the destroyed young Lycan. The one she sees as her annoying, infant kid of a brother due to their age difference.

Kris still shakes his head and then walks over to the sofa, throwing his feet up.

"You can...

...Try to ask around the older supernaturals if anyone has been to Hell lately and seen him?..." Kris mopes with a frown then hangs his head low.

The thought of Bahm having to go back to such an atrocity of a place, really made Kris want to go searching for Hunnie, forcing her to bring him back some how, but the council of witches and beings of The Kingdom, already agreed for their King to do his time.

As soon as Nyku nods to Kris's favor and turns her back to leave, suddenly Kris's ears begins ringing and then his eyes roll to the back of his head while choking on his saliva.

Pain shoots all through his body, immobilizing him from crying out for help.

Nyku notices right away and runs to hold his convulsing body in her arms, yelling for help!