Brotherhood, No More

Hunnie's P.o.v

My heart raced when Kris didn't want to have Bahari back to Bahm. 

Why is he doing this now?

"My baby," he sobs again, placing his forehead against the Bahari's sleeping chest.

I'm not sure this was a good idea at all to come and see him so soon. My gut was screaming to take the baby away, but then I figured Bahm would grab him at some point.

"Your baby?

No...it's-"

 Bahm shuts his mouth and instead reaches for Bahari slowly again, but Kris stands up, giving Bahm his shoulder.

"Why... are you allowed t-to come into m-my life, and make me feel special, only to take it all away?"

Kris' eyes flickered red as he spoke to Bahm angrily.

"Kris...
Please, give me him." 

Bahm spoke softly, but I could feel he held back since Kris held our son. We weren't sure what to expect, and I kept sending him desperate, pleading looks.

"Why can't he be mine too?"

 He sobs, pressing Bahari to his face once again.

"Kris-please...
Don't be this way.
Give him to me." 

Bahm groans calmly, and when time goes by with Kris standing there inhaling Baby Bahari's scent, become even more nervous. I want my baby back now.

"Su-Support his head, Kris," I begged worriedly and eyed Bahm again.

Kris was so hurt, but there was nothing we could do. The reality of this all was cruel, but we must react accordingly to Mother Nature.

"Kris..."

 I said out loud again, and Bahm placed his hand on Kris' behind Bahari's head, but he turned again, giving Bahm the shoulder.

Bahm clenches his jaw, and for the first time, he looks highly nervous. 

Kris wasn't listening to us at all, and my eyes searched throughout the halls.

Leolo eyes me immediately, and I mouth for him to come over, and he begins taking slow steps towards us.

"You don't deserve to b,e a dad again," Kris yells, and the incantation spell slips out of my mouth as Leolo and Bahm both catch Kris and Bahari, who flinches awake immediately. My heart pounded in fear, but once Bahm grabbed hold of a crying Bahari, I exhaled roughly.