I want you so bad (Vince Neil x Mick Mars) Smut

Vince was so fucking horny. However, he wasn't just a bit turned on, he was I'm gonna cry or die I'm so fucking horny and he was alone for the first time on this hold tour. The guys were in the middle of their summer tour and none of them ever gets alone time, so this was a treat for Vince.

Nikki and Tommy were probably fucking chicks and Mick, well who the fuck knows what Mars does in his free time. Vince quickly closed the door behind him and sat down on the small beds on the tour bus. The singer quickly pulled off his shirt and slipped off his pants, groaning as he looked down at his bulge captivated in his underwear.

He palmed himself a couple times, then slid the material off, hopping on the bed completely naked. One of his slender hands grasped his hard dick. He let his head fall back onto the backboard of the bed as he pumped himself slowly, glad to finally have some time to himself.

Now Vince wasn't one to look at porn that was more of Tommy's and Nikki's thing, but he was so fucking done and wanted to get off good. This was probably gonna be the only time all tour he'll have time to jerk off by himself, might as well make it good. He grabbed his phone he left at the end of the bunk. With one hand on his dick, he scrolled the internet, trying to find something good.

That's when he got distracted.

Yesterday Vince and Nikki decided to look up pictures of themselves but there weren't many of him and Nikki so more pictures of him and Mars came up so pictures of Mar's shirtless were already loaded on Safari. Vince had to admit that he couldn't look away. 

Vince always had the hots for Mars but would never admit it, even to himself. Except for now. "Dammit, why the fuck am I looking at pics of Mick when I should be looking at porn." Vince hissed through clenched teeth as he thumbed the swollen tip of his rock-hard cock.

"Fuck it." Vince descried as clicked on an image of Mick shirtless in the bath filled with bubbles and groaned. It was so fucking dirty to be getting off to pictures of one of your best friends, one of his fucking bandmates but that only made Vince even more turned on. 

He set the phone down, pulling two fingers to his mouth and sucking, coating them with spit. Vince slowly reached down, circling his asshole teasingly, imagining that his slim fingers were Mick's calluses fingers. With a moan, he slowly pushed one finger in, pumping in and out slowly while jerking off with his other hand.

It was all so erotic, Vince fucking loved it. He added another finger, stretching himself out a bit too fast, but the pain made it even better. "M-More, Mick." Vince groaned, imaging the sweaty guitarist on top of him, shoving the tip of his cock into the singer. "M-Mick, fuck me, please." Vince shoved in a third finger, crying out as he pumped in and out, thinking about Mick's cock in his ass.

He moaned a string off curse words when he curved his fingers, hitting just the right spot to make him shudder in pleasure. Just then, the door to the room opened.

Oh fuck.

There stood the one and only, the devil himself, Mick Mars, smirking and leaning against the wall. Vince gulped, looking at his friend with wide eyes and his fingers still shoved inside of himself. He was no doubt absolutely one hundred percent fucked.

"You dirty little slut." Mick growled with a grin, staring at the man on the bed. "I always knew you wanted me, fucker."  "M-Mick-" Vince manged to just about choke out, he wanted oh so badly to move his fingers in and out of his tight hole, but he was too frozen in place with fear what was also kinda turning him on.

"P-Please..." "You whore, not even taking your fingers out?" Mick ripped off his shirt and tore off his leather pants, revealing his hard, flushed cock, dripping pre-cum onto the tour bus floor. Motherfucker never wore underwear. "Lucky for you I'm damn horny and you're all laid out like that for me it'd be oh so rude not to take you." "Oh, f-fuck, Mick!" Vince sobbed, moving his fingers once again, pumping in and out with gross sounds.

He couldn't believe this was actually happening. "What do you want me to do to you, princess, your gonna need to use your words for me Vinny?" Mick hissed in Vince's ear, taking the man's fingers out of his ass and putting them to his mouth.

Vince wanted to fucking die, groaning at the feeling of Mick's tongue against his swollen fingers. "F-fuck me p-please I need it!" Vince all but whimpered out, clenching his teeth and closing his eyes. "F-fuck me so fucking h-hard! Make me your s-slut!"

"Oh, you're a pretty little whore aren't ya Vince." Mick cooed, caressing his calloused fingers on Vince's soft chubby thigh, so close to the place where he needed touching most. "Look at you princess, all stretched out for me. How fucking sweet." "M-Mick, please" Vince cried, grabbing onto Mick's shoulders and bucking up to him, rubbing his hard cock against the man's abs, searching for any friction he could possibly get.

"I-I want you." "Oh, Vince you're gonna get me, I'm gonna pound into you so fucking hard and tear you apart you won't be able to walk tomorrow, how does that sound Princess?" Mick smiled sweetly, wrapping a hand around Vince warm dick and jerking it slowly.

Without warning, Mick slammed into Vince's tight fat ass, grimacing at the pain. Vince yelped, scratching at Mick's back and crying at the pain, but he wasn't complaining as he fucking loved every single second of it. "Ah, O-oh fuck!" Mick groaned, stilling for a second to let them both adjust to the odd feeling.

"So tight, fuck, Vinny." Mick moved, pulling out fully then slamming back into the younger man's tight ass. It was rough and painful, but every thrust made Vince cry out in pleasure.

Vince's sharp nails, racked Mick's skin, drawing blood on his back. Mick, being the sadistic ass he was, grinned at the pain as he felt hot blood leak out of the scratches Vince had made on his back. 

"You're mine, all mine, only mine." Mick growled, bending down and sucking a huge, purple hickey on the man's pale neck. He licked and slurped at the sweet skin while pounding his dick into Vince, drilling into the man and not giving any fucks if the blonde man was in pain. Vince grinned in pleasure, eyes closed and tongue out, drooling as Mick fucked him violently.

The guitarist felt his singer clench around his dick, warning him he was close. "You're gonna scream my fucking name, got it?" Mick sneered, biting Vince's ear and sucking on the soft flesh. "Y-Yes, Mick." Vince panted, grunting and groaning as he neared his orgasm.

"F-Fuck, M-Mick, I'm needa c-cum, I-"  Mick pulled out, admiring the beaten up submissive, then quickly shoved himself back in with a squelch, pounding fast and hard into his bandmate. "M-Mick! FUCK! MICK!" Vince screamed, digging his long nails into Mick's bloodied back and spilling a large load of liquid all over himself, some shooting up onto Mick's chest.

He clenched so tightly around Mick, he came right after him, squirting hard into Vince's aching ass. They both collapsed on the bed, not caring about the semen that was smeared all over the bed. Mick gently grabbed Vince, bringing him close and kissing his head.

"How was that, Princess?" Mick panted out, turning the weak man around so he was spooning his slightly bigger frame.  "Fucking amazing." Vince sighed, weak and unable to think about anything else as they both fell asleep in each other's arms.