Nightmares be gone!(Axl x slash) Smut

Slah was watching Axl sleep again. Call him creepy but to him the redhead just looked like an absolute angel in this state of peace. what was very different from the screaming angary devil he was whilst awake.

Slash was sitting on the floor running his fingers through his hair. The vocalist was snuggled on the couch, a thin blanket wrapped around his curvy hips. Axl squirmed in his sleep. The vocalist curled into a tight ball whimpering.

Slash being well slash instinctively wrapped his arms around him. "Hey, shh, it's okay, it's okay it's only a bad dream Ax your safe..." the guitarist held the redhead close as the vocalist began to sob softly in his sleep.

"It's just a dream, Axl, my love. Open those beautiful bluey green eyes of yours." Axl caught Slash off guard by bolting upright, screaming bloody murder. "S...Slash?!" Axl sounded confused and scared as Slash slid up onto to the couch.

"Yeah it's me Ax what happened?" "H he.." Axl cut himself off with a loud sob. Slash kissed his forehead "Hey breath take your time, you were dreaming. What happened?"

Axl buried his face into Slash's chest, "I...I dreamt that he come to a show a and he started beating me h..he was gonna r...rape me again b..but you come to help me, but h..he started to beat you an didn't s stop till he k...killed you and I couldn't do shit! oh god, there was so much blood. All I could do was hold your fucking corpse in my arms, baby. I fuckin' lost you, Slash." Axl spoke that fast, Slash was convinced he didn't breath.

Axl cried hard into his lover's chest. "Oh, honey it's ok, Were both ok, your safe he will never hurt you again." Slash nuzzled his boyfriend's neck, when a thought popped into his head he knew what would help Axl out a bit.

Slash started to gently licks the sweet skin of Axl's neck. Ax moaned a little and moved to sit on Slash's lap. Slash continued licking and sucking. He gave a long, firm lick all the way up to Axl's ear. "Aha!" Axl let out breathy moans, hard on straining in his tight boxers.

Slash moved his hands to rub the singer's stunning hips and thighs. "I've always loved your figure, Ax. God Damn it it's so sexy." Slash went in for a hot open mouthed kiss as he began kneading his lover's ass. Axl groaned long and low into his mouth, as slash shoved his tongue into the singer's mouth, tightening his grip on Axl's hips.

"Mmph." Axl began to roll his full hips into Slash's, what in turn was making both men ridiculously hard. They pressed themselves together until there was no air between them. Slash hands gently roamed Axl's gorgeous body. "Your hands feel so good, Slashy" Axl all but moaned out. "I wanna fuck you so badly, Ax. Just stick my cock up that tight ass of yours"

Axl groaned pleadingly at Slash's words. Slash slid the redheads pants off, nearly drooling. "Like I said, baby boy, you've got an amazing body. He took three fingers and held them to Axl's lips. "I know how much you like this part, Axie" he slowly slid his fingers into the singer's mouth, warm soft plump lips wrapping around their length.

Slash pressed his teeth and squeezed his tongue, tracing the insides of his cheeks. "Mmm, mph,mmm" "Feels good doesn't, baby boy?" Slash slid two fingers to the back of the singers throat, the other continuing its assault on the his tongue.

"Mm, mmph!" Axl opened his mouth as wide as he could and forced Slash's fingers out. "I-I was gonna cum if you k-kept doing that." Axl whimpered out with a deep blush forming on his face. Slash kissed him, "I know how you like it baby. Gonna stretch you now alright. Raise those beautiful hips up for me will ya?"

Almost as soon as Axl had raised himself to his knees, ass sticking out, Slash slid a finger into him. "Mmm, fuck yes Slash...ah, p....please, baby I-I need more" Slash used his other hand to rub the singer's inner thighs, his nails barely grazed them as he added the remaining fingers.

Axl whimpered desperately, "Slash.. uhh..ah!" Slash was groaning at the feeling of his lovers soft thighs, "I just love how vocal you are, darling. Let's see how much louder I can get you."

The guitarist grazed his nails on the insides of Axl's legs, agonizingly close to the redhead's leaking cock as he scissored him open.

"Mm-baby-ah, ahh! Please, Slash." "Please, what Axie, gotta use your words for me baby boy?" "Please f-fuck...ahh! Fuck me until I can't stand, I want you inside me so bad!" Slash slowly slid his fingers out, pressing and teasing along the way.

Axl moaned loudly. "I want you to ride me Ax." "With pleasure, baby," the singer grabbed the guitarist's hard length, slowly lowering himself onto it. Axl whimpered and moaned as he felt the guitarist's dick stretching his entrance.

"Is..ah...is it all in, Slash?" "Yeah, start moving Ax." Axl started rolling his hips, gasping out a small moan as Slash groaned at the feeling of moving inside his lover. "Oohh, Ax you're always so tiiight baby." They were both a moaning mess, Axl's bluey green eyes never leaving Slash chocolate brown ones as the singer's tongue hung lazily out of his mouth.

Slash thrust his hips up into Axl, who drew his tongue back in only to moan loudly. "Uhh, oh g-god-mmm-S-Slash I-I'm...ah, ah, aaaahhhh." Axl threw his head back as he screamed in pleasure, cumming all over his lover. Slash continued to fuck him through it until the guitarist groaned, reaching his own climax and cumming into Axl's ass.

They relaxed for a minute before Axl raised his hips so Slash could slide out of him. He snuggled up to Slash's side like a kitten seeking attention, gasping for breath.

"Th..thanks, Slashy. I needed that." "I love you, Ax. I'm not ever gonna leave you, alright, and no more nightmares. I'm gonna keep you safe." Slash murmured lovingly, placing a firm kiss to his lover's cheek.

Axl giggled, nuzzling his lover, "No more nightmares and your the best Slashy ever!" "Yeah yeah now go ta sleep."