Do want us to fuck you (Tommy x Nikki, Vince)Smut

"PAUSE THE MOVIE BITCHES!" Vince sang shouted, leaping up from the sofa like someone set his ass on fire, throwing his tie-dye blanket on Tommy's head who groan in response.

"I gotta take a piss!" "THEN YOU NEEDA HURRY THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE!" Niki shouted after him, reaching for the remote control and pressing pause. Nikki, Tommy, and Vince were hanging out and getting along for once while Mick was doing, well who the hell knows what he does in his free him, probably getting drunk.

They were watching the conjuring. The terror twins sat in the dark, Tommy impatiently tapping his fingers on the armrest, as they waited for Vince to get back from the bathroom. Nikki felt Tommy rummage around in the heap of blankets that were piled up on him. "Hey, Nik. Look what I found." Tommy gave his well-known mischievous grin to his terror twin and held up a phone.

Not anyone's phone no it was Vince's phone. "No fucking way! See if it has a password." Nikki snickered as Tommy turned on the phone. He frowned. "It has a password." "I bet you a million bucks it's dumb like asses or I'm better then Axl."

Nikki giggled, watching Tommy's swift fingers type away on the phone. "BOOM! You were right, Better then Axl." Tommy smirked as the two huddled around the phone.

"Ooo! Ooo! T-bone why don't Ya look at his pictures." Nikki snatched the phone from Tommy's grasp and grinned as he clicked on photos. "NUDES!" "Well, geez T-bone, don't get too excited will Ya, perv." Nikki snorted as Tommy took the phone back and flipped through Vince's nudes.

"Ya know dude it's not a half bad dick." Tommy smirked, blushing at the picture of Vince with his cock in hand, sweaty and on the brink of an orgasm. "Oh shit, T. We shouldn't be looking at these it's kinda wrong." Nikki ran his fingers through his hair, checking to see if Vince was finished in the bathroom.

"Aw come on dude when have you cared if something is wrong, your Nikki fucking Sixx god dam we're the terror twins, Nik! At least Lemme look at his search history." Tommy bit his lip, the dirty pictures of Vince were turning him on.

Luckily, the blanket hid his erection. He clicked on his search history. He gasped. Nikki raised an eyebrow. "What'd you find?" "You know how some of our fans are weird as hell?" Nikki nodded and laughed. "Well, you know what fanfictions are I mean there are lots on us? Uhm, so there's one about em well its... about me, you and Vince em well we're all fucking and uh, Vince was reading it i mean it looks like his read half of it." Tommy's mouth was dropped and so was Nikki's.

"Well, what was it, em was we doing lovey Dovey stuff you like or em?" Nikki's voice fades out before he finished his seances as he looked up at Tommy again.

"Um, well one of the sentences say, 'Vince moaned as Nikki spanked him whilst thrusting his cock in and out of Vince's tight asshole as Tommy fucked his mouth, Nikki enjoying the redness of the flushed fat ass.'" They both looked at each other, completely silent.

"Hey guys, wha- oh fuck." Vince's face was red as he realized what his bandmates were doing. "What the fuck are you guys doing! Give me that!" He snatched the phone from his bandmates and shot them a glare. They all stayed silent, the terror twins smirking.

"So, you like it rough Vinny?" Nikki voice was like oil, smooth and silky, sending shivers down Vince's spine. "Fuck you. You weren't supposed to see that." Vince's face was red, and he hid behind his hair, very embarrassed and quite turned on by Nikki's deep voice.

"But you do want us to fuck you, yeah?" Tommy hummed, leaning close to the singer who squinted his eyes shut and tried not to think of Tommy's slender fingers caressing his arm. "Stop it, T-bone." Vince groaned, throwing his head back in defeat as he felt a pair of lips attach to his neck.