Punishment (Duff mckgan X Axl Rose) Smut

This was a request.

Axl sighed with relief as the door to his hotel room opened, he slowly stepped inside, shutting the rest of the world outside. He dropped his jacket to the floor, placing his hotel key on the table as he flicked on the light switch. He turned to look around the room, his eyes widening in surprise as they landed on Duff, who was sitting on the bed watching him.

"You're late, Ax."

"Duff, uh, hi. What... uhmm... what are you doin' here?"

Duff stubbed his cigarette out in the ashtray and stood up, crossing his arms over his chest. "I think you know why I'm here."

Axl sighed and nodded. "Yeah, yeah I do. Look, I can explain."

"Oh?" Duff raised an eyebrow and sat back down on the bed. "It better be good."

Axl swallowed hard, wetting his lips. "It was a mistake. I didn't mean to do it, I wasn't thinking and I'm sorry."

Duff laughed bitterly. "You weren't thinking? That's your problem, isn't it, Ax? You don't think... and when you do it's about yourself. How about I give you something do think about?" He stood up, throwing the leather collar he held in his hands at the older man, who caught it, chewing nervously on his lower lip. "Well? I'm waiting..."

Axl sighed and placed the collar around his neck, flinching as he locked it behind his head. He dropped to his knees in front of Duff, wrists crossed behind his back, legs spread, eyes downcast.

"Strip."

"Yes, Sir." Axl slowly rose to his feet in one fluid motion, quickly and methodically stripping his clothes off before dropping back down to his knees.

"Good boy." Duff walked around the red head in a slow circle, running his hands over naked flesh, feeling the hairs stand up under his touch. He ran his fingers down Axl's back, smiling as the singer forced himself to stay still, to not react. Duff crouched down behind him and lashed his wrists together. Axl instinctively pulled against his bonds, whimpering quietly when they didn't give. "Is that comfortable?"

Axl nodded. "Yes, Sir."

"Good." Duff stood and hauled Axl roughly to his feet, grabbing another length of rope from the table. He ran his finger along the underside of Axl's hardening cock, chuckling as it twitched and grew even harder. Axl gasped as he locked his knees, fingers clenching into fists behind his back.

Duff looped the rope around Axl's cock and balls, tugging on the free rope as a leash. Axl all but moaned as he stumbled forward after Duff. "I like this." Duff pulled hard on the rope making Axl cry out as his balls were stretched. He led Axl around the room a few times, glancing back at the bright red flush covering the singer's cheeks.

Taking pity on the man, Duff guided him to the bed and let the rope go slack. Axl sighed in relief, falling backward onto his bound hands as Duff pushed him onto the bed. Sitting down next to him, Duff cupped his cheek in his hand.

"Do you know why you're being punished?"

"Because..." Axl swallowed hard. "Because I jumped into the crowed an punched a guy, then stormed of stage."

"And why do I have to punish you for that?"

"Because I could of gotten hurt it was stupid an dangerous an I wasn't thinking an it's not just about me I can't just end a show, it's about all of us," Axl replied in a small voice.

"Good boy." Duff moved to the end of the bed, picking up 4 more lengths of rope. He used the rope to tie Axl's legs together, at the ankles, above and below the knees and mid-thigh. "Lift your head." Duff wrapped a red bandana over Axl's eyes, securing it at the back, and gagged him with a ball gag. "Roll on to your stomach." Axl grunted with exertion but managed to turn himself over, cock rubbing against the sheets.

Duff pulled Axl onto his knees, fingers finding the rope tied to his balls. "You're not going to like this at all Ax," he promised, pushing Axl's head down to his knees, looping the rope through the O ring on the collar. He tied it tightly and stood back, watching Axl's reaction.

Axl whined as he tried to pull his head up, his cries muffled as he realised that every time he moved his head, he pulled his balls as well. "I'd try and stay as still as you can," Duff advised him, running his hands over Axl's quivering ass.

"Open your hands." He placed a small plastic ball with a bell in it in Axl's hands. Axl's fingers curled around it, tightening into fists. "Show me." Axl relaxed his grip on the ball and dropped it the floor. The ball hit the carpet, the small bell ringing as it rolled along. "Good." Duff placed the ball back in Axl's hands. "Now remember, if you call a stop for no good reason, you get more an we start again." He tipped Axl forward ever so slightly, the bound man's forehead pushed onto the bed.

Axl's breathing was hard and ragged. He gasped as Duff ran a gentle hand over his ass before the first slap fell. Yelping, he arched forward, bucking away from the sensation, crying out again as he pulled on his bound balls. Breathing harder, Axl forced himself to stay still as he waited for the next slap.

Again and again Duff's calloused hand fell to Axl's raised ass, the skin slowly turning pink and then red. Axl tensed, trying desperately not to pull away from the assault, not wanting to hurt himself even more by moving and pull on his now achingly hard erection.

The blows were falling faster now and they hurt! Axl shuddered, breath coming in short sharp pants as he felt himself rocking back ever so slightly to meet the slaps. He moaned behind the gag as he struggled to keep still, trying to not let himself enjoy this. But he couldn't help it, he was so turned on from the spanking and the pressure on his cock. He quaked from head to foot as his orgasm raced through him, his position causing his come to splatter over his face.

Axl screwed his eyes shut behind the his make shift blindfold, willing himself not to cry out in pain and humiliation, but he couldn't stop the tears that leaked from behind his eyelids. Once the tears started Axl couldn't stop the flow and he was soon crying hard, sobs wracking him as he tried to stay still under the onslaught. He was just about ready to throw the ball to the floor and make Duff stop, when the younger man ran his hands over Axl's enflamed ass one last time.

"That's it. All over. Well done." Duff reassured Axl as he deftly untied the ropes holding Axl in position. He first untied the rope on the collar holding Axl's head down, followed by his arms and his legs. He sat down on the bed and waited for Axl to move.

Still crying, Axl shifted on the bed and crawled into Duff's lap, wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

"Ssshh, it's ok. It's all done. No more, I promise. You were a good boy. Look at me." Duff tilted Axl's chin up, pulled off the damp blindfold and unbuckled the gag.

He dropped them both to the floor, and cleaned up Axl's face with a tissue. Axl smiled at Duff gratefully before laying his head back down on his shoulder, clinging on to him as he cried. "It's ok, Axl, just let it all out, do you want me to stay tonight or not love" Duff unlocked the collar around Axl's neck and held on to him as he cried, rubbing his back in soothing circles, running his fingers through his damp hair.

Axl pulled back slightly, rubbing at his red-rimmed eyes with fisted hands. "No, can i be alone tonight oh an Thank you, Sir," he whispered.

"Good boy an yeah thats ok Ax" Duff stood and watched as Axl curled up in the centre of the bed, hands moving down to rub his sore ass. "Get some sleep, Axie." Duff told him as he turned off the light and left the room, leaving Axl dozing in the dark.