Blindfolded (Izzy Stradlin X Duff McKagan) smut

"Are you serious?" Duff asked, giving his lover an incredulous look. "How the hell does a blindfold, add anything, little gypsy?"

Izzy all but chuckled. "I could try to explain it, Giraffe, but it'd probably be so much easier to just demonstrate. Or don't you trust me enough? You know I'm not goanna bring in anyone else or hurt you. Well, unless I trip a land with my elbow in your nuts again, but that was an accident and you dam well know it!"

Duff couldn't help as he laughed an conceded the point. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, so when do you plan on this demonstration?"

"How about tomorrow?" Izzy suggested. "Gives me some time to get stuff set up."

"You're making me nervous, Stradlin," Duff said with a grin.

"You'll see... or rather, feel... what I'm talking about tomorrow, Duffy," Izzy grinned back.

Time skip brough to you by a horse telling a very high Ozzy Osbourne to 'Fuck off'
(the nerve of that Horse Ozzy was only trying to have a convo while being on acid)

Duff admittedly didn't get as much done as he'd planned on the next day, since his mind kept straying, wondering exactly what his lover intended doing that evening.

He didn't even seam to care or notice when Axl started shouting at Steven only for Slash to walk in tell him to shut the hell up an kiss him. Duff's mind was preoccupied by Izzy an a blindfold.

Izzy just heightened his anticipation, when he returned home, he found a note that simply read: Get naked an lie on the bed, then put the blindfold on. I'll be there soon.

Heading for the bedroom, Duff actually followed the instructions Izzy left for him for once, making sure the blindfold, fit snugly enough that he couldn't see more than a sliver of blurry light even by looking down his nose. He lay back on the bed, waiting for Izzy to appear. His cock already half-hard from just the anticipation, he started to realize that without vision, he noticed a lot more sensations.

He noticed the whisper of warm air across his body when the heat kicked on, the softness of the brushed cotton sheets beneath him, an a whiff of a fragrance he couldn't quite identify, something citrusy an spicy was as close as he could get. He thinks it could be one of Izzy's aftershaves but he not sure.

Izzy, stood watching his lover from behind the partially-closed door of the en-suite, smiled as his blindfolded lover shifted an stretched, his hand first stroking the sheets an then almost tentatively sliding down his body to brush against his cock. He hit play on his stereo's remote, a soft, bluesy instrumental fading up slowly so as not to startle Duff an break the mood.

As the music faded in an filled the room, Duff smiled. "Izz?" he asked softly, his hands lightly skimming along his own torso. "Where are you, Little gypsy?"

Izzy, carrying a basket containing assorted items with him, slipped out of the en-suite, the carpet of the bedroom muffling his steps. Moving close to the bed, he ran a single finger down Duff's chest. "How do you feel, Duff?" he asked in a whisper.

Duff drew in a shaky breath, still not entirely sure where Izzy was. "Aroused," he whispered back. "I feel... aware... sensitive, maybe?"

"And that's the point of the blindfold," Izzy said softy but in tone that meant to say Duh Dummy . Moving as quietly as possible, he pulled a feather out of the basket with a smile. "Put your hands behind your head," he instructed. "And if anything I do gets to be too much, say 'red,' okay?"

"Okay," Duff answered. They'd never gotten into full-on BDSM, but they'd dabbled just enough to know the importance of safe words in any situation where one partner had power over the other. He put his hands behind his head and licked his lips as his cock twitched.

Izzy purred. "You look delicious, all spread out and eager," he said. He brushed the tip of the feather over Duff's balls, suppressing a grin when his lover gasped an jerked, but also spread his legs wider.

"God, Izz," Duff moaned. "What did you do?"

"Guess," Izzy said, lifting the feather and brushing it across Duff's nipples, watching them tighten into hard little nubs.

"I don't know... it's soft... like a paintbrush, maybe?" Duff guessed, squirming under the ministrations. "Feels good, whatever it is."

Izzy gave a warm chuckle. "That is the whole point," he said, sounding amused. He reached over to the basket an pulled out a little bottle of peppermint schnapps an a melting chunk of ice. Taking a swig, he leaned over to lap at Jon's nipple, immediately following his tongue with the ice.

"Fuck!" Duff shrieked, arching up at the icy-hot sensation. His hands clutched at his own dyed blonde hair an his hips jerked up, seeking the touch he craved. "Iz... please, Izz... I need to touch you... I need you to touch me..."

Izzy grinned an pulled a can from the basket, shaking it and squirting a thin trail of the contents onto his cock. He knelt over Duff an murmured, "Open wide, Cowboy."

Duff, hearing the tell tale hiss of a spray can, eagerly opened his mouth, then sputtered an nearly choked as he started laughing around Izzy's cock. He pulled his head back, still laughing, an asked, "Are you Fucking kidding me? Did you seriously used squirt cheese on your dick?"

"Whipped cream is too cliché," Izzy retorted. "Anyway, I know damn well you eat squirt cheese all the time, including I've caught you eating it straight from the can. It's also all we have left in the fridge. So are you going to clean me off properly or not?"

"Absolutely," Duff answered with a grin, proceeding to do just that, thoroughly enjoying the taste of his lover underlying the flavour of one of his guilty pleasure snack foods.

Izzy actually purred an reached back to tease at Duff's entrance, eliciting a moan from his lover. "You like that, don't you, Duff?" he murmured. "And you like it even better when it's my cock you're riding."

"Fuck, yeah," Duff moaned against Izzy cock. "Need you, Izz."

Izzy grabbed the feather once again, this time used it to stroke the length of Duff's cock as he worked his fingers into his lover's tight ass. "Need you, too, Duffy," he murmured. "You are so fuckin' hot like this, all eager an so needy. Can you feel your cock twitching with everything I say? I can't wait to feel that tight ass of yours wrapped around me."

"Izzy... please..." Duff pleaded, his hips bucking up with every movement of his lover's fingers. He licked at Izzy's shaft once more, tasting the pre-come pooling at the head. He whimpered as Izzy pulled away, only to give a soft, keening cry as he felt the guitarist withdrawing his fingers an replacing them with his cock.

Izzy moaned softly as the tight heat of his lover's ass enveloped his cock. He reached for the basket, pulling out one last item, a satin glove. Shoving his hand into it, he wrapped his fingers around Duff's shaft, the smooth fabric gliding along heated flesh.

Duff moaned out long an loud, thrusting up hard into the twin sensations. "Izzy... I can't... oh God..." He could feel his balls tightening with his building climax. "So close..."

"Come for me, Duff," Izzy crooned, tightening his satin fist and stroking faster, the silky fabric growing damp from his lover's pre-come. "Feels so good."

"IZZY!" Duff howled as he erupted, spilling over his lover's hand an his own stomach.

Izzy snapped his hips forward, climaxing deep in his lover's heat. "Oh God, Duff!" He stripped off the sodden glove, tossing it into the basket before he leaned down to kiss Duff tenderly. Reaching up, he gently tugged the blindfold off, smiling as Duff blinked an then returned his smile. "Love you, you tinny ass gypsy," he murmured as he rolled them to the side an pulled his lover close.

"Love ya too, ya tall ass giraffe," Izzy replied. Duff grinned as he spoke up again, "An now I understand what you meant about the blindfold. I definitely want to do that again sometime!"