Affection (Mick Mars X Vince Neil)

Vince had been woken up to rustling in the kitchen signalling Mick was already up, he sits up and gets out of bed.

Wearing just a pair of boxers. He enters the kitchen and creeps up behind Mick, gently wrapping his arms round his waist and presses a gentle kiss to his neck.

Mick jumps at the contact "What is this?!" "Affection." Vince states simply, "God you're disgusting." Mick groans, "Well do it again then!" Vince laughs and gently hits him round the head.

"What was that for?!" He exclaims, "Being grumpy in the morning." Vince smirks, Mick just rolls his eyes "You're lucky I love you, you little shit." "Love you too Mickie." Mick spins around and pulls Vince close "Want a coffee, sweetheart?" "Please." Vince nods letting go and wanders over to the sofa, before flopping down.

Soon enough Mick comes over with two coffees in his hand and places them on the table before joining Vince on the sofa, cuddling up to his boyfriend.

Mick's arm goes round Vince's waist pulling him closer, "Sleep well?" "Kinda, I just kept waking up." Mick sighs, Vince strokes Mick's chest "I'm sorry Love I wish I could take the pain away."

"Me too, but I don't feel bad for waking you up in the night anymore." Vince chuckles "It never bothered me Mick and you know that." Mick shrugs and smiles down at Vince, he leans down capturing Vince's soft ruby red lips in a soft kiss.

As they pull away Mick whispers softly, "Love you Vinnie." "Love you too Mick."