Just go to sleep(Tommy Lee x Mick Mars)

"Do you think we're all machines?" Tommy asked, a low glow cascading his face from the moonlight shining outside the window. He was lying in bed warped up in Mick's embrace.

While Mick was trying to go to sleep as they had to leave the hotel early in the morning to get back on the road.

Tommy stop for a second, only to continue his train of thought out loud. "But like ya know, we don't know it?" "Go to bed Tommy." Mick grunted as he rolled over, warmth leaving Tommy's lanky body.

"No, but like," Tommy went on. "All emotions really are technically just simulations, though right."

Mick rolled back over, a pillow in hand. "Don't make me smack you with it drummer." Tommy turned around, only to get smashed in the face with a pillow by Mars.

"Fine I'll let you get your beauty sleep goodnight, Marsey." he spoke softly as he snuggled back into Mick's warm chest.

Finally, peace and quiet Mick thought.

And there was peace and quiet until Tommy gone an broken the silence again, as he muttered a small "Mick do you think I could have a drum kit that..." Mick only interrupted him by wrapping his arms around him tightly before lowly growling.

"Tom go to bed or I will suffocate you just so I can get sleep." Tommy's voice was muffled. "you're a mean alien where can I trade you for a nicer one, maybe a less grumpy to." "And you're a energetic pain in my ass most of the time, but I'm not gonna send you for testing on the mothership. Well not yet anyway, though I may do if you don't shut it though." "Hmm fine. goodnight." "Thank god." 

silence. finally. 

"One more thing Mick what do you think of...."