Piano (Tom Keifer x Eric Brittingham) smut

So I was watching the music video to you don't know what you got till it's gone.

Eric was waking up to the sun filtering through the open window. He reached out his arms to look for his lover's warm body, but he only found fresh sheets. He frowned for a moment, but he knew Tom was a early riser, even though they were having a relaxing vacation, that was a habit for him.

He decided to get up because he wanted to spend as much time as possible with his loving wonderful boyfriend. He had heard noises coming from downstairs. Perfect he thought, coffee and a morning kiss from Tom was all he needed.

Eric was on his way to the kitchen but as he crossed the hall, when he spotted Tom. Sitting on the black piano in the corner, there was Tom in all his glory, he was looking out the the huge bay windows, his singer had not noticed Eric and was taken by his thoughts. The bassist didn't think twice when grabbed his camera to snap some photos.

"Eric what are you doing?" Tom asked him suddenly, catching Eric off guard.

"I wanted to have some pictures of you. God you are gorgeous, you are beautiful" Tom smile couldn't be brighter at Eric's words.

Tom was shifting from his position still sitting at the piano but facing Eric, he lies down with his elbows resting on the black wood, spreading his legs spread. Eric could see the outline of Tom's hard cock under his jeans as the singer touched the bulge with his fingers.

"Fuck Tom" is all Eric could say. His cock had now fully hard, was begging for action. "So Eric will you take me here on this piano?" Tom asked as he slowly opened his jeans, way to slow for Eric's liking.

"I really want you." Eric could no longer bear to stand there and watch he had to get his hands on his sexy boyfriend.

Eric walked over to Tom without saying anything else, immediately he connected their lips in a burning kiss. Tom moved farther towards the edge of the piano so he could wrap his arms and legs around Eric to be as close to his lover as possible.

Eric pulled away from Tom's sweet lips reluctantly but had to get rid of his singer's annoying clothes. Tom now completely naked on that black piano was a forbidden work of art an Eric decided he needed to take more photos.

Tom smiled mischievously when the bassist grabbed his camera again, Tom couldn't resist as he struck a pose, a sexy pose only for his Eric but when Tom grabbed his cock with one hand an teased his entrance with the other, Eric threw the camera in the general direction of the sofa as he rushed to put the hands on his man.

"You're a mockery, Tom," he said before bending down enough to be able to leave kisses and love bites on Tom's chest to slowly descend to the desired object.

"Am I supposed to be the mockery?" Tom growled taking Eric's blonde hair between his fingers. "Yes" is all Eric said before giving a long lick from the bottom to the tip of Tom's already dripping cock. "Hurry up, please" Tom writhed impatiently, finally Eric took him in his mouth.

Tom sighed happily as Eric moved his lips up and down his entire length making his tongue swirl around Tom's shaft and occasionally slide it all the way down his throat. "Fuck Eric you're so good" Tom pushes his hips to meet the willing mouth of the bassist.

But Eric had other ideas.

"Lie on your back on the piano and spread your legs for me" Eric ordered, Tom whimpered at the order as he looked up at Eric in a dominant but sensual way at the same time. Eric undressed, finally freeing his throbbing cock of its tight confines, earning a look of absolute approval from Tom who was eagerly waiting to be touched by those expert hands.

The bassist walked over to his lover again and grabbed him by the hips to bring him closer to the edge, making Tom's legs spread even more asinine he started kissing the inside of his thighs, but Eric wasn't comfortable doing what he was doing, therefore, quickly took the stool of the piano to sit down.

He wasted no more time as he buried his face between Tom's thighs and began to lick his entrance as if there was no tomorrow. Tom was delighted, moaning shamelessly trying to cling in vain to the piano beneath him. A stream of curses comes out of Tom's mouth as Eric presses a wet finger into his ass pushing in slowly, adding, after a while, a second finger, moving them together.

"Give me more, please Eric please," Tom begged. "What do you want love?" Eric asked moving his fingers slowly, too slowly just to tease and make his singer beg. "I want you so much Eric, I want your cock inside me" Tom was squirming as Eric pulls his fingers out softly so as not to hurt him.

"Wait baby, I have to go get the necessary" Eric gets up to kiss Tom before going to get the lube.

Tom had moved higher on the piano to make room for Eric to climb up an kneel between his spread legs. When the older man was back, he really had to hold back as not to come right away.

Eric cautiously climbed onto the piano between Tom's legs and taking the lube he gave it to his lover. No words were needed, Tom took some gel in his hand and began to caress Eric who was biting his lip form the sensation, pushing his hips to meet Tom's fist. "You better stop otherwise I'll come before I get inside you," Eric panted. Tom chuckles stopping as he stretch out again to give himself completely to his lover.

Eric bends over to kiss Tom as he pushes his cock inside him. When he's inside he stops so that the singer can get used to the stretch. "Move Eric" he tells him as he wraps his legs around his bassist hips to take him deeper. "Whatever you want baby" Eric starts thrusting his big cock slowly as Tom starts to meet his thrusts harder and harder.

"Fuck Tom" Eric is lost in his lover's warmth pushing his hips against Tom's as fast as he could, grazing the sensitive nerve bundle inside his lover. "Oh God. Eric please I gotta cum" Tom began to plead with his lustful voice.

"Feel so good inside you, about to cum too." Eric took Tom's cock in his hand and started stroking it quickly.

"Come inside me Eric, I want to feel you to fill me" Tom tells him before grabbing Eric's head and flapping their lips together in a deep and passionate kiss. Eric pushes again a couple of times and cums hard growling his lover's name filling him with warm cum. Tom comes loud too screaming Eric's name, in an endless orgasm.

Eric, exhausted, collapsed in Tom's arms, thinking in his head that it was a good thing that the piano was sturdy, otherwise they would have found themselves on the ground in the rubble of black wood. The thought made Eric laugh without being able to stop.

"What happened, why you laughing?" Tom asked curiously.

"I never thought I'd have sex on a piano, but on that we should fuck on your piano at home" said Eric "then I got a picture of us lying on the ground in the rubble of broken wood" he said then in another fit of giggles. "It's not that funny, since I'd be the one who gets hurt the most," Tom said with a fake pout trying not to smile.

"But then I would take care of you. I love you too much Tom and I don't want it to hurt you," Eric said with his best puppy eyes as if he wanted to be forgiven for his bad thought. "I know you will baby" Tom pushes a strand of Eric's hair behind his ear "I love you too Eric and I don't want you to get hurt too."

Eric smiled broadly before kissing Tom with all the love in him. They lay on the beautiful mahogany piano without any worries. They were still naked and wet with sweat and cum, but the important thing was to be together in each other's arms.

And not in a pile of broken piano.