Needy (Axl Rose X Izzy Stradlin)smut

Axl wasn't expecting to have Izzy pressed behind him, arms wrapped around his waist, face buried in his neck. "Wow Izz can I not even shower without you wanting to hug me?" Axl jokes, a soft smile on his face as he gently leans back against Izzy. He wipes the fog off of the mirror to see Izzy behind him, arms wrapped around his waist and face buried in his neck.

Izzy meets Axl's green eyes in the mirror, "You left the door unlocked, you should blame yourself Ax." Izzy smirks against Axl's pale damp skin. "You're getting yourself all wet I haven't even dried off yet." Axl rolls his eyes, the smile staying on his lips. He grabs the towel and wipes the water droplets off his face, working his way down. Izzy wouldn't let go of him though.

Izzy noses Axl's wet strawberry blonde hair and breathes in deeply, "Ax I thought you hated my pumpkin spice shampoo?" Izzy has a bit of a taunting tone in his voice. "I thought it was stupid until I actually smelled it." Axl says, "So shut up." "Oh?" Izzy meets Axl's eyes in the mirror again, this time his gaze was direct, and it made Axl shrink back against Izzy's chest. "You telling me what to do?"

Axl gulps, already knowing where this was headed. If Izzy wanted to play, then he'd play. "Maybe I am." Axl says, watching Izzy quirk an eyebrow in response. Izzy moves back a step and turns Axl around, pushing him against the counter. He presses his clothed body to Axl's bare one. "Hm, maybe I need to put you back in your place."

Izzy smirks, bumping noses with Axl's as he leans in. "Maybe you do." Axl smirk matches Izzy. "Wanna play around a little tonight?" Izzy asks, requesting something less vanilla than their normal adventures beneath the sheets.

"Why a little when we could play around a lot? That is if you're up for it big boy." Axl giggles adorably as he kisses the corner of Izzy's mouth. Izzy sucks in a breath, "Dry off, don't put clothes on. Be on the bed in five minutes or I'm coming for you."

"You'll come for me either way." Axl retaliates making Izzy gently slap him on the ass. "You have no idea what I'm gonna do to you." Izzy nips Axl's bottom lip making him breathe out a small noise. "Can't wait." Axl replies, licking his lips as he locks eyes with Izzy. Izzy gives Axl a rough kiss before leaving the bathroom and going to get things ready in the bedroom.

Axl dried off as quickly as possible, he was already half hard and very excited. It wasn't often they had free time to stray from their vanilla sex life, with touring and what not but when they did- oh boy- Axl was in literal heaven on earth.

Izzy was good at being dominant, pleasing and teasing Axl in every good, delectable way. Izzy was so amazing at every aspect of taking control in the bedroom and Axl loved just lying there and submitting like a good boy should well unless he was in a bratty mood.

"You had every intention of talking me into this the second you walked into the bathroom, didn't you?" Axl leans against the doorway, not a bit of shame within him even though he was completely naked. Izzy shrugs, "So what if I did?" Axl shrugs too, mocking Izzy's stance, "You know I'll do pretty much anything to please you. I always wanna play."

Izzy swallows thickly and Axl sees his Adam's apple bob up and down with it. Axl literally wanted to lick and bite every square inch of Izzy's throat and collarbones, but he held back for now. "God you're fucking sexy." Axl breathes. Izzy quirks an eyebrow at him, "Hmm, am I?" He slowly pulls his shirt over his head. Axl practically salivates, watching as Izzy's hands trail down his chest to the waistband of his jeans. Axl was already hard, and he couldn't hide it even if he tried.

Izzy knew what he was doing. Izzy moves his hands away from the button on his jeans, "Not yet." He notices Axl watching his every move. Axl whimpers but nods, "Okay." "How about you lay down, get comfy." Izzy says, Axl scrambles to get on the bed and flop himself down against the pillows, "Good boy." Axl let's out a muffled moan, just at Izzy's words they made him so indescribably horny. "You like when I praise you baby?" Izzy asks, he damn well knew the answer.