Don't Hate you (Nikki Sixx X Tommy Lee)

The high-pitched ringing swam through his ears as he let out a blood curdling scream shuffling away into a dark corner. As he gripped his matted dyed black hair and let out waterfalls of tears.

He wished, no he prayed that no one heard him. That he could be left alone.

He loved Tommy really, he has since he met him. He knows how stubborn he can be. If there's something wrong, he'll get it out of you. So, if Tommy had been woken up by his blood curling screams and of help and to stop, he knew it would be too late.

"N... Nikki? Are you ok? I heard you scream. Nightmare again, right? It's ok...it's gonna be ok...where are you? It's really dark in her dude." Tommy came stumbling into the room, Nikki guessed this was the case way before he even shuffled himself into the corner to make sure Tommy wouldn't see him like this.

He was a grown man for god's sake, not a child after watching a horror movie they weren't meant to watch.

"G... go away" his voice was scratchy. Tommy ran up to the source of noise and flung his arms around Nikki in an embrace. Nikki sat monotone for what felt like ages.

"Nik talk to me please! I'm not going to hurt you, you know I won't. You know me!! I'm not her or her shitty boyfriends. Please Nikki talk to me I wanna help how can I help." minutes past and Tommy was about to let go.

Let Nikki go and walk away.

As he was about to let go, he was grabbed back by Nikki as he held onto Tommy for dear life. In a hug that he wasn't going to let go of. This was the first time Nikki had hugged him since his overdose.

Since his life got completely destroyed when his asshole of a mother had come to visit an no one knew what really happened that day.

"T-tommy....it really you" "Yes Nikki. It's me I'm here, I'm real, I'm not an heluation." "You hate me, don't you?" "What do you mean?" "You want the old Nikki back. You hate what I've become. You'd rather be with the old me when I didn't take smack all the time.... before I... I fucked everything up and I get why...I get why you hate me. I'm disgusting and a burden.... I get it"

"Nikki motherfucking Sixx. You haven't fucked anything up. My Nikki is in there somewhere. You didn't fuck everything up ok. You have a heart of gold that's been shattered to flakes over and over again. But that doesn't mean that my Nikki is gone. I can't imagine what they did to you when you were a kid, and I don't know what your asshole of a mother said or did that night she visited, but you listen here Nikki, you listen to me Nik....I love you. I've been in love with you since the first time I saw London play. When you gave me a chance at being in your band. I just...I don't hate you"

"Tommy, if my memory is correct and I'm not having Helga toons. I... I love you too and don't let me forget I said that when I wake up an sober up berceuse I love you Tommy, My Tommy."