Is the baby cold (Izzy stradlin x Steven Adler)

The temperature was well below freezing outside. So cold, the snow was near solid on the ground. In their shitty, non-heated tour bus, Guns N' Roses were trying to survive this urban ice age.

Izzy watched as Axl used his lighter as makeshift candles, whilst trying not to set the fluffy blanket, what was warped around him, on fire. Slash was warped up in the only other fluffy blanket they had and Duff was using his jacket to keep warm.

The bassist hair was fluffing up he was so cold, and Izzy could hear Axl's teeth chattering. "God it's so f-f-f-fucking c-cold!" Duff drew his arms into his leather jacket and hugged himself, hoping to conserve body heat. Slash opened the blanket he had around him like wings and wrapped an arm around the bassist. Duff blushed scarlet as Slash nuzzled his face, "Slash...." "Shut up, I'm keeping you warm I don't have to Duffy, but I am so shut it."

Izzy smiled at the two completely clueless lovers. He'd pay actual money to see the day Slash confessed to Duff. Next to him, Steven was snuggled into the corner of the small sofa, shaking violently.

"You alright over there Popcorn? Aren't you gonna get a blanket?" "A-a-Axl t-took the big one and Slash an Duff has the only other one we have and they're probably gonna j-j-j-jizz all over it," the drummer curled in on himself as much as he could.

Izzy uncrossed his arms from his chest reaching a handout to touch Steven's trembling shoulder. "Stevie, come 'ere you're freezing." Without hesitation, the blonde slipped into Izzy's arms sighing happily as the guitarist wrapped his long fur coat around the two of them.

Steven nuzzled into the older man's chest, letting out a tiny mewl of delight. Izzy's mouth stretched into a small smile as he wrapped his arms around Steven's curvy hips. Steven blushed and looked up at him.

The guitarist felt like his heart stopped for a minute. He'd always found the blonde to be drop dead gorgeous, but it was in this moment that he saw just how beautiful Steven really was.

Those blue eyes that sparkled so warmly like sapphires in sunlight as the drummer's soft, ruby red lips smiled up at him. God he just wanted to capture those full lips with his own, slip his tongue into Steven's sweet, sweet mouth as his hands mapped out that gorgeous figure.

He loved Steven's childlike attitude, the sound of his laughter, his voice, the way he can light up a room with only his smile.

'Oh my god' Izzy realized, 'I've fallen in love with Steven.'

Steven must have seen Izzy's eyes widen for he asked, "Is something wrong Izz? I can move if you want." The blonde rocked his hips to the side slightly, making Izzy's breathing hitch.

"I-it's nothing I just...Steven...I...uh-" "You what?" Steven looked up at the guitarist, big, blue eyes swimming with a childlike curiosity.

'Oh god, why does he have to be so god dam cute, so fucking beautiful. He's like an angel a literal angel.'

He hugged Steven tighter, smiling as the drummer mewled again, nuzzling into him further.

He leaned down until the tips of their noses were touching. "I-Izzy?" He could feel the heat of the blush on Steven's face. The drummer's blue eyes were wide, as blue as a bright summer sky. "You're so fucking beautiful, sweetheart. Those bright, blue eyes of yours, this amazing body you have, your smile oh god your smile is amazing " He slid his hands down to grip Steven's hips.

Steven moaned softly as Izzy continued. "Oh, and your lips just look so fucking soft and sweet. God, I just wanna... mph." The guitarist closed the gap between the two, moaning into Steven's mouth when he found the drummer's lips were as soft as he thought they were. Steven had his hands on his chest, Izzy hands still gripping the blonde's hips.

Duff and Slash had long since fallen asleep, the bassist nuzzling his face into Slash curly wild hair and Axl was curled up like a baby with the blanket over his head.

Izzy somehow managed to ease Steven's mouth open, slipping his tongue in and mapping out his delicious mouth.

There was no competition for dominance as Steven let Izzy swirl his tongue around his own. The only sound in the room were their soft gasps and moans and the slight shuffling of fabric as their hands explored each other's bodies.

Finally, their lips disconnected with an audible smack. Izzy gazed into Steven's astonished eyes. "You are so wonderful, Stevie, every bit of you. You're so fucking perfect. I was going to say this before but god I just had to fucking kiss you." He kissed Steven once again, the cold forgotten as he spoke the words.

"Stevie sweetheart, I love you and everything about you. Your voice, your smile, your looks, your talent, I could go on forever."

Steven was looking up at Izzy with the biggest smile on his face. He giggled, "I wanted to tell you first you asshole! however" He nuzzled Izzy face, tickling the guitarist with his hair and making him laugh softly, "I love you too, Izz."

Izzy spent the rest of the night with Steven nestled peacefully in his arms, whispering sweet nothings in his lover's ear as they swapped kisses. 

Little did they know, under the blankets on the floor Slash had stopped trying to seduce Duff and whispered, "It's funny how they think we're asleep. Should we scare them?" Duff just wrapped his arms around Slash, mumbling, "Nah, just let 'em have their moment, I'm sure Axl will have something ta say bout it latter baby."

In his sleepy daze he leaned over and kissed Slash softly on the lips before laying down and falling asleep, leaving the curly haired man both shocked and ecstatic.