Wanna have a baby (CC Deville X Bobby Dall)

"I swear to God, if I come back and the house is trashed, my child is dead, and or my kitchen is on fire, I. Will. Kill. You. Both." Bret growled in Bobby's and Cc's face while throwing on a jacket.

"Don't worry, dude. We got this all under control, well, Bobby's got it under control!" Cc grinned, fiddling with the lollipop in his mouth as he watched Bret and Rikki get ready to leave for their date. 

The band has been touring and lately Bret's been very stressed, so his husband, Rikki, decided to treat him well and take him to dinner. That meant Cc and Bobby were babysitting their two year old son, Alec Roses Michaels.

Nothing could go wrong, right?

"Remember, make sure for dinner you feed him the baby food in the fridge, rock him to sleep and give him milk at around 6 so he'll can fall asleep around 7. Also, feed that damn dog, snowy, too. GOT IT?!" Bret huffed and the two babysitters nodded frantically. Rikki grinned a his two friends as took his husband's hand, then walked out the door of the small apartment. 

Bobby looked at Cc. "If we fuckin' burn the house down, I'm blaming you." Bobby growled at Cc. The two rockers walked into the playroom where Alec was playing. The place was painted a light grey with one black wall that has planets and stars all over. Cars, pony's and Dolls were scattered on the floor. Alec looked up and grinned.

"Oby!! Cee!" He squeaked, dropping his pony and hobbling up to them. He was still young and just learning words, so he called Bobby, oby and Cc, Cee, they didn't mind and thought it was rather adorable. "Hey, cutie!" Bobby laughed, picking up the little boy and spinning him around, then setting him gently on the floor.  

He giggled, then ran up to the blonde haired man and hugged his leg, giving him a cheesy grin. Cc looked at the clock. "It's 4 right now, should he eat?" Cc looked at Bobby for help, but all he did was shrug.  "Dude, I've never baby-sat  before, I don't know!" "Are you hungry?" Cc looked at Alec as he settled back on the floor and made his toy horse gallop.

He looked up. "Dumbo." The two men looked at him in confusion. "What?"  "DUMBO!" He yelled, getting up and searching his toy box. While Cc wasn't looking, a stuffed elephant was flung at him and knocked him into a wall out of surprise.

"Holy motherfukcing shit!" Cc yelped as he landed on the ground with a thud, his heart beating faster than it has in a while. Alec was laughing hysterically and Bobby collapsed on the ground next to him, giggling his stupid brown head off.

"That wasn't funny! Who threw that?" Cc frowned, looking at the two cuties laughing on the ground.

Cc shot a look at Bobby and he threw his hands up innocently. Cc then looked at Alec and he grinned. "Oh, my gosh. Did you really just throw a elephant at me?" Cc laughed, lightening up as he saw Alec smile and blush. They all sat in silence for a moment, trying to catch their breaths. "Cee?" Alec asked, playing with a bracelet on Bobby's wrist. "Yes. babe?" "Whas mother ucking shit?" 

Cc's eyes went wide as Bobby started cracking up again. "Uh... Uncle wasn't supposed to say that! Don't repeat that, okay?" Cc looked at the little dark blonde haired boy with a pleading look in his eyes. "Okie." He giggled, then payed attention to Bobby as he whispered in his ear, grinning evilly. Cc pretended not to notice.

"Got it?" Bobby smirked at the small boy and he nodded, going into his toy box and tossing some stuffed animals at Bobby.  "What are you two up to?" Cc cocked his head at his husband who winked, then yelled 'GO!' 

Alec and Bobby threw stuffed animals at the guitarist as hard as they could, giggling like dorks as Cc curled up in a ball to defend himself. "Ah! No! I'm getting attacked by tiny soft things!" Cc squealed, picking up a bunny and chucking it at Bobby, who ducked and hurled a cheetah at him, which hit his face.

"Oh, you're on!" Cc shouted, grabbing a armful of animals and standing up, throwing them lightly at Alec, who squealed and giggled, then threw them hard at Bobby, who was hiding behind a castle. 

After a while of playing stuffed animal war, then feeding him, they decided to watch Dumbo (which made Cc shiver *stuffed animal war flashbacks*). "Oby, up! Up!" Alec commanded at a rather confused Bobby who was getting settled on the couch. "I think he wants you to hold him." Cc giggled as Bobby made an 'O' with his mouth, then picked the little boy up.

Bobby put him in pirate PJ's. All three of them snuggled under a toy story blanket as the movie started. Halfway through, Alec whispered 'milky' to Cc and he grabbed a bottled, then the younger boy crawled in his lap and sucked on the bottled, little glossy eyes trained to the TV. Bobby awed at them, snapping a photo and sending it to Rikki. Alec fell asleep, the movie wasn't over and it was only 6:30, but Cc didn't dare wake him.

The older rocker looked down at the sleeping little boy in his arms, a warm feeling buzzed inside him as he stroked his dark blond hair. "We should have a kid." Bobby whispered, not budging and looking at the TV. Cc looked up in surprise at the sudden suggestion.  

Bobby shrugged once he saw his husbands shocked face. "I mean, we don't have to." Cc shook his head, looking down at the little boy. "No no, I want a kid, too." He whispered. Bobby grinned, scooting closer to Cc, carefully putting his arm around him and trying not to wake up the little boy. 

Cc looked up, saying softley, "I would love to adopt a kid with you, Bobby. You will be a perfect father." "So will you." Bobby sighed dreamily, the thought of him and Cc raising a kid made his heart swell with happiness. 

They sat in a comfertable silence until Cc realised Bobby was smirking at him. Cc raised an eyebrow. "What?" Bobby snickered. "You should be the mom in our relationship. You know, cook, gossip, wear lipstick and pack lunches-" "Oh, hell no! You be the mom! You like to cook!" 

"Watch your language, Ces! The kiddo might hear you!" Bobby snapped causing Cc to give a amused look at his husband.  "See? A total mom think to say, Bobby." Bobby grumbled, then looked back at the TV, plastering a pouty frown on his face.

"Oh, come on, Bobby. I was joking." Cc leaned over and pecked Bobby's cheek, causing the older man to blush. "We can both be the mom, deal?"  "Alright.... Deal." 

"...."

"......" 

"You're changing the diapers though-" 

"Fuck you." 

"Maybe later Ces."