Daddys little Boy (Bobby dall X Rikki rocket)smut

"Master!" Bobby heard Rikki call from their shared bedroom in a broken voice. "what's wrong Pumpkin?" Bobby called back from the home studio, not wanting to move as he was busy, on call with CC for one of there new songs.

"I-It hurts." The younger man called back, his voice breaking off into a loud sob. Bobby told CC he had to go with an quick sorry as he stood up quickly, rushing into the bedroom.

What he saw was Rikki sprawled across there bed but ass naked with one hand on his hard dick. Bobby felt his own dick harden at the sight as he let out a little groan. Rikki looked up to the older man from under his eyelashes, eyes full of tears, "Master, help me? I'm so empty and it hurts." Rikki whined.

Bobby coughed, averting his eyes from the man's hand working on his member, "fine, i'll help, but you interrupted Master, pumpki, so i'll have to punish you first baby," Rikki couldn't help a small moan at the thought of what his Master would do to him, "yes master, please punish me i've been naughty." he begged, a tear running down his face as he grew desperate.

"okay," Bobby said, cock twitching at his drummer's desperate words, "onto your tummy pumpkin." Rikki smiled at the nickname his master gave him and rolled over onto his tummy, pushing his arse up and wiggling it in front of Bobby's face.

Bobby moaned at the sight and ran a finger over Rikki's puckered, hairless hole. Rikki's eyes widened and he moaned loudly, pushing his ass back, wanting more friction. Bobby smirked and moved his hand away and Rikki cried out in frustration, "Master, please!" he moaned, another tear slipping down his cheek.

Bobby smirked and leaned in to Rikki's ear, whispering, "Master needs to punish you first. i'm going to spank you, how many do you think you deserve?" Rikki pondered (of something great), "um, twenty?" he said, knowing that was the usual amount Bobby went with when Rikki did something wrong or was being a complete little shit.

"good boy." Bobby said, stroking Rikki's hair. Rikki moaned at the words and leaned into the touch. Bobby smiled, he had learned about Rikki's praise kink a while ago and loved to take advantage of it whenever he could, wherever that maybe, sometimes at the studio or an actual show. Bobby removed his hand from the man's hair and Rikki let out a little whine of protest which turned into a moan when Bobby brought his hand down onto his ass harshly.

"count them for me pmpkin." Bobby said as he rubbed Rikki's slightly pink ass. "one." Rikki said shakily, pushing his ass out into Bobby's hand. Bobby smiled and took his hand away, bringing it back down a little harsher this time. "t-two." Rikki said with a moan. Bobby did this eighteen more times and his Rikki moaned each time, his cock leaking precum.

"T-twenty!" Rikki almost screamed, his voice hoarse from moaning and tears staining his cheeks because it was just so good. Bobby gently rubbed over Rikki's ass, peppering kisses all over the redness he had created with his hands, "you've been such a good boy, pumpkin, master's so proud of you." Rikki smiled, happy that he was making his master proud, "can you fuck me then, please." he murmered. "patience pumpkin, master needs to prep you first, okay?" Bobby said between the kisses he was leaving on Rikki's red ass cheeks.

"okay master, hurry though, please, it hurts." Rikki said, his voice straining as he fought back tears because he just wanted to feel full. "i know, but you're okay, i've got you." Bobby murmured before bringing his kisses from Rikki's cheeks to his clenching hole. Rikki moaned and pressed his head into the pillows as Bobby licked a stripe from the base of Rikki's balls to his crack.

Bobby then blew a hot breath onto the stripe and Rikki squirmed and moaned loudly, the sound muffled by the pillows. Bobby placed a hand on the drummer's girlish hips in order to keep the younger man still and used the other hand to spread his ass cheeks so he could get easier access. "you okay, pumpkin?" Bobby asked, making sure that Rikki wanted this.