pregnant, sober and will you marry me (Nikki Sixx X Vince Neil)

"Fuck." Nikki gasped, wiping the vomit from his mouth. Vince cringed at it keeping his eyes away from the toilet, and on his boyfriend of three years, holding his hair back and rubbing his back gently. 

The color was drained from Nikki's face making him look dead and his head throbbed achingly. His mind running a million miles a second was not helping at all either. "Can't be all that bad, right?" Vince smiled encouragingly. Nikki went to glare at him, but instead began to promptly vomit again, dear god, why was there so much? 

Vince spoke softly trying not to make the bassist headache worst, "You don't have to answer that." It'd been at least five days since Vince had forced the older man off of heroin with the threat that he was wasting his time on Nikki as all Nikki ever thought about nowadays was heroin. 

"I don't know what to do with you. I-I don't know how to help you. You're ruining your life, my life, and I'm letting you because I love you enough to see that deep down we both know you wanna change! But I don't know how much more of your shit I can take! Management wants me to talk to the guys about dropping you from the band. You know I can't do that to you, this is your band, your dream and your throwing it away Nik!" Vince fussed. 

All Nikki could hear was his 'whiny', garbled voice. "Look at me, Nikki." Vince whispers, kneeling in front of him and taking the bassist face in his a hands. His hands were so soft and small. Nikki loved them. "....and you know I love you. So if you can't promise me that you'll at least try, I'm going to walk out that door and I'm never gonna come back." Nikki stared at him. He could see the pain in his lover's eyes but the words he was saying were taking their lovely time to sink into him. 

"Promise me, Nik! Promise me you'll try! For us." Vince whimpered. "..us?" His drugged mind managed to catch that as quick as lightning as he stared at the blonde's tear stained face. "I'm pregnant, Nikki." He whimpered through tears.

Nikki found himself thinking, 'Now who's ruining the band?' "Sixx!" Vince snapped his fingers in his face. But it was to late as Nikki drifted his gaze back to Vince. The look on the man's face should've been enough to sober him up a bit, but all he could think about was his other lover that was only one room away. 

Heroin. 

"Nikki...promise me." Vince voice cracked as he grabbed Nikki's face again making him look into Vince's eyes. He stared into Nikki's mysterious green eyes but it was late. They were dull and vacant, it was Too late. He was too far gone. With a heavy heart, Vince let go of Nikki's face and stood. 

"Fine." Vince barely choked out a cry, as he slowly made his way out the door and didn't turn to look back at Nikki once. Vince knew if he looked back he wouldn't be able to walk away.

Time skip brought to you by Axl rose Snake dancing n screaming da pain away or the terror twins doing some dumb n funny.

A few days later at practice finally Nikki fell through the studio door, literally, groaning in pain. "Nikki!" Vince rushes to his side. "I thought you were done with him?" Mars quipped. Vince ignored him as he held Nikki's face in his hands. "I'm gonna do it, baby. I can do it. For both of you." Nikki carefully sat up, pulling Vince into his lap and hugging him as tight as he could, like he wasn't sure Vince was real.

"I just need your help. Please help me, baby." Nikki cried into his shirt. "Both of who?" Tommy asked no one in particular.  "I'll help you, Nik."Vince whispered. "Is he getting sober?" Tommy giggles. "Yeah. And you are too, both of you." Vince looked up. 

"What?!" "I'm fucking serious. No practice for five weeks, and I'll know if you've used. Or drank." Vince zeroed on Tommy, who shrunk under the blonde's gaze.  "Understood?" Vince asks. Mick jumped up, "No, that's not fair you know I drink for the pain it hel..." "Understood?!" Vince snapped.