Adorable (DJ Ahsba X Nikki Sixx)

Nikki Sixx was simply adorable. He'd deny this often, trying to pull off as nothing but badass and or sexy.

He managed to pull the image off in front of most people, but there was one person who always exploited his cute side. That person was the one and only DJ motherfucking Ahsba.

Right now, Nikki lays on his bed, swinging his leather clad legs in the air as he hums a bass line he'd written under his breath. DJ sighed, "You're so adorable" "DJ, for the last fucking time. I. am. not. cute. I'm sexy, or badass, or hot. Anything but adorable," the older man pouted.

DJ walked over and sat down, rubbing Nikki back lovingly. The bassist mewled and squirmed a little, swaying his wide hips. DJ laughed, "Everything about you is cute, Nikki. Big emerald green eyes. Pretty full lips and soft golden tanned skin. Hell, even your hair is amazing looks like a bird's nest but so soft and silky."  The younger man moved his hands to slide down Nikki's waist and squeeze his curvy hips.

He giggled at the small, high pitched noises Nikki made, "I... I'm still not cute." DJ flipped Nikki over and pushed up the dark red t-shirt he was wearing, "I beg to differ, Sixx. God, you are flawless, sexy, adorable, cute, badass. All of the above. Honestly you are fucking perfect."  The guitarist bent down, trailing featherlight kisses up and down the raven's smooth stomach.

Nikki giggled softly.  "Aww is someone tickwish?" DJ asked in a baby voice as he nuzzled the curvaceous bassist. "I-I'm not ti-ticklish....ahaha, f-fuck I lied!" Nikki squealed when DJ began running his fingers lightly over his sides, "DJJJJJ noohohohooooo, staaaahhhp!"

After some more tickling, DJ stopped. Nikki still laughing, experiencing phantom tickles. DJ loved to see Nikki smile and laugh like this. Those green eyes sparkled like the sea when the sun shines on it and his Let DJ tell you this Nikki Sixx smile was worth all the rays of the sun. Nikki stopped laughing, staring breathlessly up at DJ.

He looked down and flushed scarlet when he realized the younger man was stradling him, "D-DJ, th...this position..."  "I know." He slid up, pressing their chests together and pinning Nikki's arms above his head.

The raven raised an eyebrow, "The fuck are you doing D-mph!" DJ smashed his lips against Nikki, moaning softly at the sweet taste of Sixx's mouth. Nikki's hands twitched as they kissed, wanting desperately to touch the beautiful man above him.

DJ let go of him and the bassist ran his hands down DJ's back, stopping to grope the guitarist's thighs. DJ groaned, grinding his hips down into Nikki's as their tongues rubbed against each other.

Not wanting to go any further, DJ pulled away with a sharp gasp. Nikki stared up at him, looking absolutely beautiful with his dishevelled hair and well kissed lips. "D...DJ what the hell was that?"  DJ suddenly realized what he had done.

He had planned to ease Nikki in, with flirting and compliments but in this moment...he'd just lost control, "Oh fuck, Nikki I....oh god, this isn't how it was supposed to go."  "How...what was supposed to go?" Nikki asked, green eyes dilating.

DJ sighed, "I love you, Nik. I've been flirting with you and I was going to ask you out on a casual date but.. damnit I want you to be mine. You're so fucking adorable and sassy and god fucking damn this body of yours."   Nikki blushed, "You...you like me back?" "Back? DJ, I've had a crush on you since we started recording for the heroin diary's. Say what you will about me, but damn, baby you've got a lot goin' on yourself"

"Shit, we're a pair of idiots aren't we?" DJ laughed, sitting up and pulling the older man into his lap. He began petting Nikki's hair and kissing his face softly. "Hey...DJ?" "Yes, my adorable little Sixx?"  "I love you too you little shit."

From the other side of the door, they heard Tommy yell, "PAY UP, JAMES I TOLD YA!"