signals?(Nikki Sixx X Tommy Lee) smut

This will be the last Terror Twins one shot for awhile!! An if ya have an request let me know ( or any that haven't been wrote yet please remind me of them!)

Nikki was terrified. He'd been paralyzed with this anxiety for three days now. It all started with his usual everyday routine. He was in the studio, leaning against the wall as Tommy was busy with trying to work out the drums for the song. The day had been fairly uneventful, just full of the usual work the band shared whilst recording.

He watched Tommy's face, those handsome, chiselled features that made him blush whenever he focused in on them too much. Tommy's mouth turned to a frown, his eyebrows furrowing as he dropped his head down looking over what Mick had wrote down for the music an what Nikki had down for lyrics. Nikki cocked his head, wondering what was stressing the man out. He didn't have to wonder long, as Tommy looked up and turned his head towards him, "Nikki?"

Nikki couldn't help the fluttering he felt in his heart when Tommy spoke his name. It had taken him a long time to warm up to the idea that he liked the man a little more than in a friendly way. But now that he'd finally admitted it to himself, it made it difficult for him to hide the little blushes he got whenever he was around his terror twin, what turns out of be most of the time. He didn't think the man could ever return his feelings, Tommy was his best friend, after all.

If anything, his crush was embarrassing, and he didn't know what to do about it. "What T?" Nikki replied. "Can you come look at this, when you went for a smoke I changed the lyrics a bit." Tommy asked, moving his chair back a little to make room for Nikki, "I didn't change them that much just a little an I'm not that good at words ya know. I could use some of your input."

Nikki nodded, pushing away from the wall and walking towards him. He stood in front of Tommy and looked over the piece of paper, his body leaning over the drummer as he inspected Tommy's scribbles.

That's when it had happened.

It felt as though it came out of nowhere. He felt two strong hands slide around his waist before he was tugged backwards onto Tommy's lap. He was already a little shocked by this action, but became mortified when he felt a bulge in Tommy's pants that couldn't be anything other than an erection.

"You're gorgeous Nik.." Tommy was murmuring in his ear, drawing Nikki back to his chest. Nikki was frozen in fear for a moment, unsure of what to do or how to react to Tommy's words. He could feel a deep blush settling on his cheeks, his own dick twitching.

But Nikki had never done anything sexual with anybody, not like anyone would believe him but the idea of it scared him, as he didn't know what to do. He was worried about messing things up, and he especially didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Tommy. A sharp gasp escaped Nikki mouth before he struggled out of Tommy's grasp, turning around and gripping the drumsticks laying on top of the drum as he stared Tommy down with wide, surprised eyes.

Tommy looked a little taken aback at Nikki reaction, his own face turning a little red. "Nikki," he cleared his throat, "I... I apologize. I didn't mean to-" "It's fine," Nikki responded quickly, not wanting to linger on the subject. He wanted to pretend as if this hadn't happened, and he quickly turned back to the paper, a little more cautious this time as he worried that Tommy might try something again.

"U-Uh," Nikki stuttered, pointing to a spot on the paper, "This is a good but leave out that last word." "Thank you," Tommy muttered in reply, and Nikki quickly walked back to his bass.

This is what had caused Nikki's three-day anxiety. As soon as he was alone, he immediately began overthinking the moment. Perhaps it was an accident? Perhaps Nikki was just overreacting? Nikki didn't know how to feel, but he was certainly thinking about Tommy's boner poking his ass cheek when he laid down for bed that night. In fact, his own erection was growing just thinking about it. It felt big, and he'd seen him naked, the man was well-endowed.