You'll live my Alien (Mick Mars x Tommy Lee)

"Finally." Mick uttered a soft sigh of relief as he had finally found the other hell raising terror twin.

Who was passed out in Mick's hotel room. Tommy was probably hiding form management again, like Nikki was and probably thought Mars's room was safest.

The tv had some shitty show on. Mars chuckled as he leaned over the bed to swipe the remote, pressing the power button to shut the tv off. The dim overhead lights cast a soft orange glow over Tommy's face, he looked so peaceful in a motionless form, his full red lips parted as tiny snores,drool fell past them.

Mars couldn't help but to think that a sleeping Tommy had be one of the most adorable things he had ever seen in this world. Setting the remote down as silently as he possible could on the bedside table, Mars crept towards Lee and sat down on the bed next to him.

Mars sat there for a moment trying to decide if he should wake the sleeping beauty up or not, but he stoped for a second and looked at Lee admiring Tommy's features before leaning forward and whispering in Lee's ear "I love you drummer boy."

Mick closed his eyes and went to place a comforting kiss on Tommy's cheek. However Mars was shocked when he felt his lips collide with Tommy's soft ones instead of his cheek.

Mar's snapped open his eyes, finding himself staring into Tommy's sleep induced dark brown eyes. Tommy's shocked expression instantly turned into a lazy happy smile, as his hand slowly come up to tangle in the older man's raven hair. Tommy gently pulled Mar's head back down and their lips meet in a meaningful kiss, sloppy but solid.

After a few minutes Tommy pulled away slowly, their eyes reconnecting as they stared lovingly at each other. The sweet moment was broken by Mar's scoffing, his hand coming up to wipe at the corner of his mouth.

"You got your drool on me you drummer asshole." Tommy could help the small laugh that escaped form him.

"I'm pretty sure you'll live my weird alien." Tommy spoke with a big ass stupide smirk plastered on his face as he gently pulled Mars down to lay next to him as Tommy curled up to Mars chest. "Oh an I love you to Mars man."