Brat (Jerry Dixon X Jani Lane) Smut

Jerry was just a teenager when he joined Warrent as there bassist and only eighteen when he met Jani. He was still a "naive boy" as far as the kinky glam of Hollywood's Sunset Strip was concerned, but after only a few months of Jani joining the band nothing stopped him from bending his ass over any surface big enough and getting fucked hard by his singer.

It had been some time since they had first fucked in a dingy nightclub bathroom, after the totally drunk bassist had whispered to the singer that he had always dreamed of getting banged by a man just like him.

Jerry liked to be fucked hard and fast, to be called a brat and spanked, to get that, he would do anything an everything, tonight was no different. He managed to mess up his solo to one of the best song in the set during list that night because he knew it would piss Jani off a lot.

The bassist had moved slowly backstage while the others went to their dressing room and got ready for the afte party and picking up girls along the way, but he had seen Jani lingering, watching him. Jerry knew he would be arriving soon and in fact, when the bassist entered his dressing room it didn't take long for Jani to join him, slamming the door.

"Motherfucker, Did you have to screw up our best song?" Jani asked angrily as he grabbed a handful of Jerry's hair.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened," Jerry whimpered as he grabbed Jani's wrist to try and loosen the singer's painful grip, even though he was already getting very aroused.

"You're a brat" Jani growled as he slammed the dark haired man against the wall with his body "and you know what disobedient brats get dint you Jerry." "T-they get punished." Jerry replies as Jani grabbed the scarf he  wore during the concert that evening.

Jani bound Jerry's wrists together behind his back, the younger man tried to fight back however very weakly but soon found himself on his knees on the ground, tied up and at Jani's total mercy.

"Someone might come in" Jerry tried to protest but Jani only grabbed him by the chin causing him to shut up instantly by placing two fingers in his mouth.

"I know you like to be discovered and let everyone see what a little pervert you are," Jani sneered as he moved his fingers deeper into Jerry's mouth causing him to gag.

"You want something bigger don't you?" Jerry nodded greedily sucking the fingers in his mouth harder while the singer with his free hand was undoing the laces of his black leather pants and taking his hard cock in his hand he brought it to the bassist lips.

Jerry opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue as if in one of those erotic Japanese images he had seen some time ago, inviting Jani to rub the tip of his cock in it.

"Come on slut, you know what to do. Wrap your lips around my cock" Jani said bringing his hands behind Jerry's head pushing him towards him until the bassist nose was pressed against the crotch of the singer.

Jani held Jerry's face against his crotch, holding him still, the bassist breathing heavily in deep gusts of oxygen as his throat contracted around the thick cock in is mouth. There were already tears in Jerry's eyes.

The singer wiped away the tears with his thumb but then firmly gripped his face before starting to thrust his hips quickly, fucking the bassist's willing mouth causing him to gag and whimper.

Jerry was already a mess the makeup was dripping down his face, his hair stuck with sweat in his forehead and his saliva was dripping from the corners of his mouth and running down his chin making a small puddle on the floor.

"Look how slutty you are" Jani pulled Jerry off his cock with an obscene noise "are you ready for me?" He then asked making the younger man stand up and lean forward with his elbows resting on the make-up table in front of the mirror.

"I want it Master," Jerry stammered as he moved his hips against Jani's crotch. "But first you deserve punishment" Jani sneered literally ripping the seam of Jerry's leggings exposing his delicious little ass. Without warning Jani slapped Jerry's ass on both cheeks a couple of times making him whimper even more.

"I'll give you twenty and the two you just got were just a bonus. by the way you can't cum until I tell you." Jerry just nodded as his cock was throbbing violently it's already ready to explode it was going to be hard trying to hold back.

Jani began his session with a couple of not too strong but firm slaps and continued alternating from one cheek to the other. Some strokes fast and in quick succession and some slower alternating a massage for relief.

By the time he had finished Jerry was completely undone. He kept his face pressed against the wood of the table whining and moaning, his cheeks were totally red in contrast to the bassist skin but he kept begging for more.

"Please master, I want your big cock pounding inside me" Warren pleaded wriggling to try to free his hands because he wanted to touch Jani in some way.

Jani only laughed devilishly at Jerry's effort to free himself. "don't be such a brat you'll stay tied up until I decide otherwise." he said grabbing the bassist's thigh and lifting a leg so that Jerry knee was resting on the table spreading out even more his legs.

It was almost an uncomfortable position for the man but he wouldn't have complained indeed, he moaned shamelessly when he felt Jani spread his cheeks to spit between them a couple of times. He wouldn't have prepared it and he knew it.

The singer laughing again as he thrust into Jerry who screamed in pain but also with the stinging pleasure and had to use all his strength not to cum right away. Jani didn't wait for the bassist to recover and began to push with hard and decisive strokes, making the table swing under them too.

"Look at yourself, look at yourself in that mirror, you're a mess, you're my little bitch" the singer grabbed a lock of Jerry's dark hair, pulling hard towards him so that the bassist's back arched perfectly and he started to push faster.

"Please, I have to come, I can't take it anymore" Jerry whimpered but he didn't receive the order indeed, Jani just hooked two fingers into Jerry's mouth effectively silencing him.

The singer's thrusts grew more furious and angrier as they both were chasing they orgasm but when the time came, he quickly pulled out and made Jerry kneel on the ground and grabbing his cock he began to pump furiously and he cum all over the bassist face. Jerry leaned forward to lick up the last drops of the singer's cum but Jani grabbed him by the hair again to push him away.

"You want to come?" Jani asked getting Jerry to his feet again, releasing his hands and then turning him towards the mirror. Jerry nodded vigorously "then, touch yourself for me slut."

The bassist did as Jani told him by starting to pump his cock quickly as the singer pushed two fingers inside him moving them quickly. It didn't take long for Jerry to arrive screaming all his deliverance and completely smearing the mirror in front of him. The bassist collapsed to the floor in a boneless heap while Jani stood above hime nonchalantly while buttoning up his pants again.

"Take a quick shower and let's go to the fucking after party but no whores for you or you'll be in serious trouble" Jerry didn't even have the strength to answer he was almost tempted to disobey but he was too broken for another punishment so quickly but could be a good idea for next time.

Jani took one last look at Jerry as the younger man struggled to his feet. Shaking his head he walked out of the room knowing the bassist would disobey again, because he knew, Jerry was just a hungry little slut.