Vegas Birthday(Richie Sambora X Jon Bin Jovi) smut

Ok apologies for mistakes I've just finished up r
Writing this an it's half one in the morning, I also had a few drink (it's was my birthday an hour n a half go hehe) but I hope you enjoy!! I won't be posting for a week or two but then I should be back to one every other day or so!!
It's also be awhile since I've wrote some good ish smut so here ya go!!

There's nothing quiet about the Vegas strip. The restaurants are loud and crowded, the bars are loud and crowded, the streets are loud and crowded at all times. In some ways it's exciting, an entire night spent out in the warm and dry desert air, a thrum of electric night-time energy in the streets here that doesn't seem to be as magnified anywhere else in the world.

But after three-quarters of a national tour where thousands of pairs of eyes are on him for hours at a time, Jon finds it strangely comfortable to be relatively anonymous to the general public in a back room of this tucked-away dive bar on Fremont Street.

The more laid-back north end of town was a nice change of pace from the strip and its overabundance of lights and sounds. Richie, Alec and Tico thought of that when picking a place for the last show of the tour so they could celebrate Jon's birthday, and they've been here for hours. It's late now, and everyone decides to start heading out if they're going to make their 8am call time to the bus tomorrow morning.

When most of the crew goes over to the bar to settle their tab, Jon finally gets a chance to sneak away down the cramped hallway to the bathroom, pleasantly buzzing with mild intoxication. Warm and fuzzy-tinged, the world slightly more blurry than normal, Jon goes to push open the door.

He feels him before he hears him, the air actually changes for a split second before a strong arm winds around his waist and Richie pulls him, back gently against his chest.

"Did you have a good birthday?" "Mm," Jon affirms, shivering slightly when Richie latches against Jon's earlobe, the soft flesh pliant between his teeth. Jon clenches his fingers against the arm around his waist, bathroom trip forgotten, matching the pleased sigh behind him with one of his own.

He doesn't feel his head drop back, only realizes his neck is exposed when Richie dips down and drags his tongue up it, from shoulder to jaw. "Did I... fuck," he arches his back when Richie slides a calloused hand just past his waistband, fingertips against Jon's navel, "...Get all the cake off my face?" "Hmm," Richie considers, kissing lightly up the same line. "Nope." "Richie." Jon all but whined out.

They're pretty much in near darkness this far down the hall but Jon angles his head minutely toward the bar, the faint sounds of laughing in the distance. Richie finally turns him around, presses small, pecking kisses across Jon's lips. When Jon finally opens his eyes, Richie draws him close as his lips find Jon's cheek, soft and sweet. "Happy birthday, Jon." Jon feels the words come out of Richie's mouth, and he reaches to pull it against his own again, and again, and again.

He loses track of time and vaguely, in some far-away, rational corner of his muddled mind thinks they've both been away from the group too long. "Get me out of here," he breaks apart and begs, warm and insistent into Richie's open mouth.

Jon drapes himself against Richie's back when they get out of the elevator and to their hotel room door, presses his hot open mouth against Richie's shoulder blades right through his t-shirt. Richie finding it really hard to concentrate on getting the key card in the right way, and Jon's grinning at the older man as whispered obscenities at the stubborn lock.

Jon reaches around, grabbing the key card out of his hand and sliding it in the reader. The other arm snakes around Richie's waist, pulling his ass firmly against Jon's front. Richie's breath hitches in his throat at the hard pressure blatantly nestling against him.