I'm here for you (Michael Monroe x Sami Yaffa)

Another short one, but there will be longer ones coming!!

Michael was spiraling, and spiralling fast, down into the whirlwind.

He was clawing and screaming but he couldn't breath, no matter how hard he tried. It felt like oxygen wasn't going to his lungs. The words wouldn't come, an when they did they were choked and garbled. Michael was desperate, he looked at the people around him and begged them to see him, but they didn't see. No instead they poked fun, oh no there was Michael having a breakdown again just because Razzle is dead an he can't cope with his emotions.

Fuck fuck fuck, Michael couldn't see, his eyes are watering like waterfalls.

But didn't care, he couldn't feel anything.

Michael could suddenly feel hands holding him, a body protecting him, and it was his Sami, he wanted to ask why but Sami just shushed him, gently kissing him on the top of his head.

Maybe Michael didn't want to know the answer. Maybe it was best just to not know. Why Sami is doing this, helping him as the truth could be hard to swallow, and Michael had enough bitter pills to last him awhile.

So he relished Sami's love an affection for however long he wanted to stay an give it.