Led zeppelin smut

Another short one, there will be two maybe three longer ones up in the next week or so! Request an ideas are always welcome.

There's a muffled sound against someone's neck as a tongue glides along his cock, wet and slow, steady, fingers digging into his hips to hold him against the mattress, relishing the way he squirms under his hold.

Eyelashes flutter along his sternum, lips dragging down his chest, back up, across each nipple, biting until they're stiff, red, swollen, until Jimmy is breathing out, "more Robert."

Who wasn't one to hold back from Jimmy, never would dream of it. Not when he's panting like that, not when he's pulling Jonesy's head down onto his cock, not when Bonzo's pulling sounds out of him that Robert isn't sure he has even heard.

Maybe he's a little jealous. Maybe he won't ride that train of thought just yet.

"Want him to ride you?"

Okay, yeah, there's no maybe about it. He's jealous. He's gotta bring Jimmy's attention back to him, back to who really matters.

Jimmy looks up at him, brows furrowed from Jonesy sucking one of his balls into his mouth, eyes blown and bloodshot, and Robert has to stop himself from riding Jimmy. "Which one Pagey?"

"Either of 'em."

Jimmy pauses for a moment, tilts his head back, closes his eyes, breathes out of his mouth quickly, then focuses back on Robert. "Bonzo," he answers between short inhales, back arching off the bed just as Jonesy does some kind of fucking magic trick with his tongue, an Jimmy is really about to lose it. But there's Bonzo hovering over him, fucking his own fingers to get himself ready, an he thinks Jonesy might have one moving inside of him too.

Oh fuck'n Crowley.

Jimmy doesn't allow himself a look, he can't, he'll bust a load right then if he does.

"Go on, Bonzo."

He isn't sure who says it, brain is fuzzy and ears are clogged, and his heart is breaking through his rib cage from how hard it's pounding, he knows it.

He feels so fucking submissive like this, pinned between three guys that have all been under him at some point, moaning and panting and almost begging for one of them, any of them, to just fuck him. He doesn't care how he gets it, he just needs it.

Teasingly Bonzo sinks down onto his dick, only because Jimmy has whispered please over and over for the past minute, unbeknownst to himself, and how could anyone let alone Bonzo ever say no to a squirming, pleading an begging Jimmy page.

"Yes" Jimmy hisses, reaching to grab onto Bozo's hips, but Robert an Jonesy are quick to pin his hands down, assaulting his neck, shoulders and chest, marking him until he looks like a night sky.

He's as beautiful as one Robert thinks and smiles against Jimmy's mouth after he swallows his moan.

"Feel good?"

Jimmy can only grunt an pushes his tongue back into Robert's mouth, hand reaching down to wrap around Jonesy's dick. There are so many hard cocks around him, one against his side, one in his hand, one slapping against his stomach every time Bonzo bounces on him, an it is the greatest thing he's ever felt.

Well, almost.

Jonesy is ruining it when he grabs onto Bonzo cock, hand moving fast, strict, an Bonzo all but whines as he rocks his hips against Jimmy's, nails clawing down his chest.

Robert wants to push them away, he doesn't want Bozo or Jonesy to have any sort of claim over what's his, but he stops himself, as he watches Jimmy's eyes roll to the back of his head, as he arches his back, lifting it from the bed, and Robert knows their right there.

"You almost there, Bonzo?" Robert asks him, Jonesy stroking his cock quicker. Bonzo whimpers as he nods, leaning down to kiss Jimmy, and that's where Robert has to draw the line.

"No," he growls, tangling his fingers in Bonzo's hair to pull his head away before their mouths can meet, all Bonzo can do is whine. He goes to say something, but Jonesy is there to silence him, their tongues meeting in a sloppy, spit-coating-chins kiss.

Jimmy looks up at Robert with a hint of a smile, an Robert just huffs, pressing their lips together.

"Almost," Bonzo gasps, Jonesy sucking  his neck, an Jimmy groans into Robert's mouth, bucking his hips up, hits that spot that has Bonzo reeling, his cum leaking onto Jimmy's stomach in three full spurts, body trembling, racked with spasms. Jimmy just barely hits the brink, one shot ending up in Bonzo before Jonesy is pulling the drummer off, holding him against the bed as he pushes inside, both of them groaning.

"Robert" Jimmy begs, voice pleading an wrecked, body twitching from the sudden pause in his orgasm, but as always his golden god is always gonna take care of him.

"Don't worry love," he murmurs, giving him a kiss before he leans down to take Jimmy's cock into his mouth, sucking the way Jimmy likes, lips too tight, teeth grazing along the underside just barely, tongue moving everywhere.

Not even fifteen seconds later, Jimmy is emptying the rest of his load into Robert's mouth, gripping onto his hair tight as he whines out his name, hips jerking up, making Robert gag for a moment, but they both feel too fucking good to care. Robert swallows, eyes gleaming up at Jimmy as he pulls back, trailing kisses up his body affectionately, in a way that has Jimmy sighing and shifting underneath him.

"Good?" Robert murmurs, an Jimmy grins, nods, closes his eyes as he hums, fully content Jimmy goes to speak, but Jonesy's broken moan cuts him off, and they look over, watching as he loses himself inside of Bonzo, who's taking it like a champ, rubbing his palm against his half-hard cock.

"You...you didn't cum," Jimmy mutters, tugging on Robert's dick, but Robert takes his hand away. "I'm not done with you," he grins, lips sucking Jimmy's tongue into his mouth, an the four of them sigh altogether, blissed out.

"Happy birthday, Jimmy," Bonzo mumbles, smiling to himself, eyes still closed, and they all grin.

"My birthday's next an we didn't really get chance to celebrate Jonesy's birthday," Bonzo speaks up after a while, and the three of them laugh, Jimmy reaching over to run his knuckles along Bonz's cheek.

"Maybe we could celebrate your birthday a little early an Jonesy's a little late..."