scary movies and I love yous (Gene Simmons x Paul Stanley)

Gene was sitting on the couch, watching a movie with Paul. Tommy and Eric were curled up together on the floor, a small smile on Eric's face. Tommy had chosen the movie.

The Exorcist, a film that always scared the bassist right out of his skin.

He shuddered, subconsciously pressing himself against Paul. When Gene realized what he was doing he tried to move back to the right side of the sofa, but the singer did something he never would have expected. He slipped his arm under Gene's and laced their fingers together, "Shhh, you're okay, Gene. I don't mind."

Simmons's face felt like it was on fire as Paul gently pushed him down so his head was laying on the younger man's chest. "You know your just one big softie, Gene. Gettin' scared of a movie," He ran his hands through Gene's hair, making the bassist mewl softly. He felt sleep creeping up on him only for him to jump, shrieking as a scream sounded from the Tv screen, "Ahh!"

Paul wrapped his arms around the spooked bassist, "It's just the movie, Gene. You're okay, you're okay..." Dear God, Gene loved this man more then anything. But of course, the two of them were just too different. Paul was just being a friend, that was all.

However Gene still couldn't help himself as he sat up to nuzzle Stanley's face. Paul responded with an adorable giggle, that made Simmons smile and his heart melt. He felt so happy when he was with Paul.

"Hey Gene, can...can I tell you something?" Paul asked quietly. Gene sat up, fear creeping into his veins, "Sure, of course you can. Is...is something wrong?" "No, I-I just have something I need to tell you. Something I've been wanting to say for years actually." the Singer said.

Gene blushed and leaned his face against Paul's hand. "You're so god damn beautiful and talented and fucking adorable might I add, Gene your just fucking perfect," Paul whispers. "What?" Gene's eyes widened as he blushed deep red.

"I mean it. You're beautiful, and talented, and funny, and adorable, and sweet. Those eyes of yours and damn this gorgeous hair. Fucking hell, I just love you so much,"

Gene's mouth fell open slightly as the singer leaned in, their lips millimetres apart. Shyly, he let Paul hold his hands as the younger man closed the gap between the two. Simmons was over the moon, struggling not to grin like an utter idiot into the kiss. He couldn't fucking believe that Paul was kissing him let alone that he felt the same way about him.

'God this has to be a dream, a good ducking dream,' the older man thought to himself. Gene actually considering pinching himself to double check that he wasn't just dreaming, but he couldn't, he didn't want this moment to end so soon if it was a dream.

As if reading his thoughts, Paul slipped his tongue into Gene's mouth, confirming that this was in fact reality as the older man moaned.

"Mmm-...mph." He swung his legs so he sat on Paul's lap, the Singer gently tugging on his hair as their tongues battled. He gently bit Paul's ' lower lip, making the dark brown haired man groan softly. They broke away, lips still ghosting over each other. "Paul" "Gene, I..."

Gene didn't waste anymore time as he shut Paul up by pushing their mouths together again, tongues caressing each other sensually. Paul pushed up his shirt, rubbing the Bassist body. "Mmm" Gene moaned as he pressed himself further against Paul, feeling the Younger man's hard on rub against his own and good god did that feel good. He began rocking his hips slightly, both of them gasping and moaning into each other's mouths.

On the floor, Tommy opens his eyes to find Gene and Paul grinding into each other, making out quite heatedly. "WHAT THE FUCK? SINCE WHEN?!" Tommy yelled, effectively causing the two lovers to abruptly disconnected their lips and Eric to wake up with a startled scream.

"Holy fucking hell, Tom! You scared the fucking shit out of me!" Eric said, clutching his chest. He then followed Tommy's gaze to a very sheepish looking Gene and Paul. "you finally told him then Paul?!" Eric said as he smiled proudly up at him.

Paul smiled, "Yeah...I did." He kissed the top of Gene's head making the Bassist fucking giggle yes an actual fucking giggle.

The Singer stood up and gathered Simmons into his arms, bridal style. He dipped his lover low, making Gene squeal, "Ahh! Paul!" Tommy placed his hands on his face, eyes sparkling, "Awww, how adorable!" Paul was busying himself by peppering Gene's face in kisses as the bassist laughed hysterically, "Paul that...ahahaha, that tickles..s stooop"

Eventually, the singer put Gene down and wrapped his arms around Genes waist, "I love you, Gene." "I love you too, Paul."