Don't leave me ( Nikki Sixx x Tommy Lee)

This is a sad one, but kinda fluffy in the end. Talks about drugs. Mentions of suicide and self harm don't read if you don't like and don't read if if may trigger you!

"Hey Guys I'm back? Vince? Mick? Nikki? Where the hell are you guys?" Tommy shouted as he entered the empty flat the band shared. The place was a mess as always. Tommy shut the door, then realized there was a note stuck on it.

It read: Drummer boy, Gonna go get fucking wasted. At the bar then go to the strip club on the Conner. Sixx is home somewhere. You suck dick dude. Yours truly Mars and Vinny.

"What fucking idiots." Tommy laughed to himself, crumpling the note and throwing it in the trash. Now where is Nikki? Tommy wondered as he walked to his room to change into comfy clothes.

He was hanging out with his sister, catching up at a bar, so he was dressed half decent for once in his life and it was NOT comfortable one fucking bit. He was just about to unzip his pants, when he heard something.

It was a faint cry. "Sixx that you?" Tommy called, his voice echoing and bouncing back at him. No response. "Nikki, are you here?"

"Oh fuck..." Someone mumbled from inside the house. Tommy's chocolate brown eyes widened a bit in fear. "Nik? Nikki, are you okay? Where are you?" Tommy walked as fast as he could, following the faint groans and whimpering. He finally was lead to the bathroom in the flat. "Oh fucking hell."

one hour before Tommy came home

"Look, Sixx! If you can't get your shit straight, you're done for!" Vince shouted at a guilty looking Nikki, sitting on the couch. "What the fuck?! heroin, Nikki? HEROIN?!" Vince shook a baggy of white powder in the raven's face.

Sixx stared blankly at it, not saying a word, the only way you could tell he was upset was if you looked closely hidden behind his raven bangs, you could see the silent tears running down his face.

"I can't fucking believe this." Vince scoffed, flapping his arms in the air like a drama queen. "Vince, calm the fuck down your acting like a fucking drama queen." Mick tried to solve this, tried to maintain peace, but when he tried to set a comforting hand on the singer's shoulder, the man shoved his hand off.

There was silence. Nikki spoke. "I can't stop." The two stared at the man. "I can't stop." He repeated. "Why can't you stop man, god fucking dammit?!" Vince growled, grabbing a fistful of his dyed blonde locks and tugging slightly as he sighed.

"Sixx. I'm done, We are done. Mick can't keep looking after you like a fucking child when your high anymore. Oh and don't think I don't know how many times Tommys fucking covered for you, we can't do this shit anymore! When we come back from the bar an the strip club, I want you to get ride of the drugs or be gone and I mean all your shit and you outta here!" Vince choked out, scrawling a small note then walking out the front door, Mick following him with protests.

Nikki sat there, alone. "I'm done." He said to himself, getting up slowly. "I'm fucking done." He went into his room walking over to his drawers, popping open the full Jack Daniels bottle that was sitting on top and chugging the whole thing, hoping to pass out and forget about this all. He then slowly went over to the bathroom while garbing a spoon and the rets of his smack, all while whispering the words 'I'm done' over and over again like his life depended on them.

Once he had the needles, spoon an a lighter and everything else he would need he walked into the bathroom shooting up all he had left, and passed out.

Present Time

"Nikki!" Tommy let out a choked sob as he saw his best friend, bandmate and terror twin sprawled out on the bathroom floor, Jack Daniels bottle in one hand, a baggy laying next to him along with the spoon, lighter an a belt. He had blood running down his arm where the needle was still in-bedded deep in his arm.