So Daddy kink?(Mick Jagger x David Bowie)smut

It all started on a normal night of sex. Mick was pushing agonizingly slow into David from behind. He loved teasing the younger man, but David couldn't handle it anymore, he wanted hard and fast.

As Mick was making his second slow stroke into to David, bottoming out, something inside the younger man snapped. "Fuck me, daddy!" he cried out loudly.

The entire flat went dead silent as David had came to terms with what he had just shouted out loud. He started stammering, trying to think of some way to apologize for the suggestive name he just called his boyfriend, when he felt a strong hand wrap around his neck from behind and lips on his ear. "Say it again." Mick growled lowly into his ear.

David moaned at the sudden grasp on his neck and didn't notice it get getting tighter the longer he didn't obey. "P-please daddy. Pound me into the bed. Choke me. Please do anything, just do something I can't take it anymore." he whimpered, which Mick responded with a quick snap of his hips.

David yelped but pushed back into Mick, begging for more. Mick sped up his thrusts until he was pounding into David's tight hole over and over, one hand on the headboard, the other one still around his throat. David was a whimpering mess, pushing back against Mick, moaning and begging for more, so loud the neighbours could surely hear.

On a particular hard thrust, Mick managed to hit that sweet spot inside his lover, sending David over the edge, cum spurting over the bedspread beneath him. Mick thrusted several more times before spilling himself deep inside the younger man.

He pulled out and watched David slump to the side as not to fall in his mess. Mick grabbed a shirt from the floor and wiped them up as best he could, leaving the sheets to wash tomorrow and climbing in the bed, spooning David.

"So, daddy kink huh?" Mick whispered into Daivd's hair, to which he received a not so friendly elbow to the stomach.