Please take them( Axl Roes x Izzy Stradlin)

"Ax, please take them." Izzy insisted, holding the pill bottle between his fingers, his four year old daughter wrapped her arms around his leg whilst he was holding there four month old son in the other arm.

Axl shook his head as he slammed his hands on the back of the couch. "I'm fine. I don't need the pills, there fucking stupid and shitty. I can calm down fine without them, I don't need them. I'll be fine." Axl's voice was deep and serious, sounding a lot like Axl form the 80s not the calm sweet loving family man he was now. Axl became that with the help he got form going to therapy and taking his medication.

Izzy sighed and tried to get lyric to go upstairs by prying her off his legs. She stood stubborn and strong, so much like her father.

"I wanna stay down here and help Daddy." She said sternly, knitting ginger her brows together. Axl looked down at his daughter who was now hanging off Izzy's leg with one arm while trying to bat her strawberry blonde hair out of her bluey-Green eyes with the other. Axl sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Sweetie, listen to Mama, please go upst-" Axl began in a small, high-pitched voice that he always used when he talked to her. Lyric let go of Izzy's leg and ran to Axl, reaching her arms up for him to pick her up and hug her. He gave a small smile before bending down. Axl gently wrapped her up in his strong arms, then stood up lifting the Little girl to rest on his hip.

Izzy settled himself on the couch with his son's head laying on his cheat, cocking his head to the side and rubbing his eyes. 

"Daddy, don't be mad at me please. Mama doesn't like it and neither do I." "Did Mama tell you to say that baby?" Lyric shook her head making her hair fly all over the place. "Nuh-uh. We just don't like it when you're like this. You're scary when you're this, its like your mad at us." Axl's smile soon faded after what his daughter said.

His own daughter was scared of him, he was no better then his own parents, he said he wasn't gonna be like his parents.

Axl brought lyric closer to his chest as he hugged her tighter. "I'm so sorry Baby girl, don't be scared of Daddy, okay? I'm not mad. I just get a little bit upset and manic sometimes." Lyric pulled back and nodded quickly, a smile crossing her dimpled cheeks.

He had almost forgot Izzy was sitting in front of them. "Come here Izz." Axl opened his arms for Izzy to join them in their hugging session, that had been moved to the floor.

Axl wrapped his arms around his daughter and half way around his husband to avoid hurting his son. "I'm sorry. I'm so stupid sometimes, I'll start taking my med again ok I'll take them all the time." Axl apologised. "I don't know where I'd be without the three of you in my life." Axl hugged the three of them with a little more force than before, until his daughter had started squirming. 

"You're kinda- You're kinda squeezing me Daddy." Lyric laughed as Axl let go and laughed. "Sorry, I just love you guys a lot." Izzy smiled and planted a kiss on Axl's cheek. 

"Well, we love you too red and it's ok just promise you'll take them I don't know what I'd do if you did something and got hurt." Izzy said with a voice that had sadness be hide it.

"I will from now on I promise, because I can't risk losing the only thing I ever wanted, I can't risk my family and I don't want my children to be scared of me like I was my own parents."