Kazuha (sorry i ghosted y'all)

hi... how ya doin'...

anyways i really am sorry i just disappeared like that, i know i said i'll be gone for one week but things happened and a month passed and here we are. i honestly thought that this apology i did after messing up ayato's eyes would be my last one but apparently no!

um idk besties i can give you a pic of my blueberry muffins and that's it honestly?

its very aesthetic and stuff  so i hope my sins are forgiven.

if not then ig i'll see you in hell😌👍

anyways my main motivation to come back here was the fact that my friends & i absolutely flopped today and Mr. Harry Styles & ticketmaster for some reason didn't want us to get the tickets for Love on Tour :((

but dw guys we're staying delusional and we're not giving up! we're gonna get tickets for jonny's place and we're ready fight god to achieve that. no but since i had so much stress today i figured i better write something silly so here we are

i hope you enjoy!
(also important note: I WOULD KMS IF I SAW A RANDOM COUPLE KISSING AT A LOCAL STORE!!! BUT IT JUST LOOKED VERY AESTHETIC IN MY HEAD AND ALSO I HAVE FANFICTION WRITER PRIVLIDGES AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT CUZ I HAVE GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE!!! AND MY DOG!!!!)

oh and btw tears of themis simps i've been having a tot brainrot so i may post something soon

we'll see

maybe i'll ghost yall again

who knows.

not me thats for sure :)

yea thats that have fun reading besties!
~~~~~~

You never expect that at some point of your life you'd be spending Friday night in the light section in the local construction market, trying to figure out which chandelier would look best above your kitchen table.

But apparently that was were all your choices has got you.

"y/n, what do you think about that one?" Kazuha held a box with a cute little mashroom-shaped nightstand lamp. The mashroom seemed to be based on some cartoon character and was even smiling. "It reminds me of you."

"I'm not that chubby." You crossed your arms and gave your boyfriend a pouted look.

He chuckled, shaking his head and putting the lamp to the cart.

You watched his actions in terror.

"Kazuha!" you protested weakly, reaching your hand towards the box but unfortunatelly, a firm grasp you felt on your shoulders stopped you half-way through. "No. You can't be serious. I look nothing like a fungi, c'mon!"