Al Haitham [hurt comfort vibes]

first thing first: random wisdom of a wattpad writer (skip to pic of my hello kitty if u dont wanna recieve free life advice)

1) its okay to never recover from some heartbreaks

2) loving people, i mean truly loving them, is never wrong but you have to recognize when you should let go of them and just love urself more. but being kind and true to urself and others is never wrong or delusional. and if anyone tells u otherwise just give me a call and imma fight with those bitches for u.

3) milk with cinamon is an absolute slay like its the best thing EVER

4) its okay to not give a shit like fr earth is a floating rock???

hope yall enjoy my silly lil pov, its written from perspective of Al Haitham not y/n so shout-out to my creativity

and also TW: im using they/them pronouns when reffering to y/n so if anyone wants to be a bitch and yell at me and tell me to die (like my grandma for example <3) you can leave????

have fun reading my dear besties :3

"Sir." A merchant bowed with studied respect to a tall man in black who just visited his stand. "How may I be of service to you, today? Perhaps those fine silks from the East or perhaps cotton from the..."

"Cut it." the client in black growled, making the merchant jump back a little. He fixed his green cape, covering his arms as the breeze from the sea was icy and the cold stung like needles. "Do you have my delievery?"

The merchant nodded quickly. He wasn't smiling anymore. That serious expression seemed almost out of place considering his rich colorful jacket, embroided with pearls.

The man frowned.

"Then bring it" he said quietly as his hand slid through the pile of fabrics.

The merchant disappeared imediately, eager to serve and please his best costumer.

Such an easy-going fellow - the man in black sighed and suddenly the look of his eyes soften as they came across a sleeping black kitten. And lucky as well.

He carefully reached his hand towards the animal and gently brushed his fingertips against its soft fur. The kitten was so little that Al Haitham - because that was the man's name - with a softening heart noticed he could easily hold at least three of such cuties in the palm of his hand.

Just as he came to that realization, his business partner came back.

"Sir" The merchant passed him a small package wrapped in leather.

The man took it and nodded.

"Consider your debts paid off" he said. Al Haitham felt the nervous glances on the top of his head and it was starting to be so fucking annoying. He raised his gaze up from the kitten and looked at the merchant. "What's it's name?"