3racha

⌦ 3𝑟𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑎 (𝑛𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠)
⌦ 𝑡𝑤𝑠: 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 2025

***

This day came and is going on as quickly and Jisung is left behind. He stumbles but can't catch up, even though he tries. Yeah, he's trying. That's the only thing he's been doing lately, that's what he thinks, thats what he feels. Trying and trying. Sometimes succeeding, sometimes failing, but lately it's been mostly the latter. Even though people tell him he's done amazing. He doesn't remember doing anything though.

He remembers waking up. To a same scenery he's been woken up to many times before. He doesn't remember the exact numbers to that tho. Maybe ten, maybe hundred? He doesn't remember.

He rememders a nurse talking to him. Asking him questions; how are you doing today? Does anything hurt? Blah blah blah. Familiar sounding words with a question mark at the end. He gives almost the same answer to every question. He wants to keep it short and simple, otherwise he wouldn't remember. That's his biggest fear. Or maybe not.

He doesn't remember the nurse saying anything else. Anything interesting, out of ordinary. It's the same nurse with the same news of her every day. Jisung can't say he doesn't like her. She's nice, average. Not too pushy, average. Jisung wants to remember her.

Jisung remembers having breakfast. A banana. He doesn't remember being hungry but rather thirsty. He gulped down one bottle of water as well.

He remembers lying in a bed. The same white bed that's become like a home to him, inside the same, four white walls. The white room is lighted up by the white lights that cause migraine and hallucinations. Jisung doesn't want to remember any of these things.

If he ever gets out of here.

He's sure he will though.

He was dozing off into a dreamless dreamland when the door opens. He expects it to be one of the nurses or maybe a doctor. Maybe a psychiatrist or a psychologist. He isn't in a mood of opening up right now though.

He's surprised when he hears a familiar sounding voice. Not the voice of a person working in this hospital and getting paid for trying to heal him. It's a voice of a friend, a member of a family maybe. It's so close but at the same time so far away. He remembers the voice but can't get a proper hold on it though. He can't reach it, he can't grab it. He wants to hear it again though.

"Sungie?" he hears and turns to the direction of the voice. He sees a familiar man. He's sure he remembers well this time though.

"Changbin" his mouth moves on its own, far too quickly for his brain to comprehend, understand it all.

"Hey buddy" he watches Changbin. He's so upstanding, stunning. Jisung feels like he hasn't seen the other in years. Maybe he hasn't. Changbin looks still so familiar. His still as short, but more muscly with messy hair and all. His vibes are still as familiar and comforting as Jisung remembers them being. He remembers Changbin and he misses him as well. Well, how could you miss something you don't even remember ever existing in the first place?

"Hey" Jisung says. He doesn't remember his own voice to sound like this though and he's getting insecure so quickly. And what's the deal? He hasn't used his voice this much in one minute in so long. There's been days, weeks even, in which he hasn't spoken at all, nor used his voice. It sounds odd, rough. Not like he remembers it sounding.

He keeps watching Changbin. The other has reached the bed already and looks back. He smiles and Jisung wants to smile as well. He can't though. He doesn't remember how. The smile the older is showing doesn't reach his eyes, hardy even cheeks. It looks kind of forced, like Changbin is forcefully trying to keep even a small smile on his lips just for Jisung. It hurts Jisung to realise this. He feels bad.