Minsung

⌦ 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔
⌦ 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 421

***

"She was being very disrespectful towards you, Sung, and you have every right to feel whatever you're feeling right now" the older explained as he held the younger's hands in his.

"But it just really got to me... I can't stop thinking about it... I feel stupid because I feel like I made a way too big deal out of this" the younger speaks and sighs. The stress radiating of him can be sensed from a mile away and Minho does not like it. When Jisung is stressed, he's as well. And stress is never good.

"Not everyone can be mentally rock-hard... stones break also, but after a very long time, they split into two. You're just more sensitive and that's fine, but people should get that and respect not only yours but everyone's boundaries and not step over that line" the older explained carefully, hoping to get the point through.

"But she really meant it... I could hear it..." Jisung says more quietly and looks away. And if he was stressed before, now he's sad also. Minho doesn't like that either. Doesn't like any negativity radiaiting off of the younger because Jisung was everything but something negative.

"I know you don't like people commenting over your body... whether it was something bad or good... and I hope you know that I never mean to hurt you, I just want to help your self-esteem rise..." Minho speaks. He truly hates when the other is feeling insecure and dysphoric about his own body. Body that Minho finds absolutely beautiful. There honestly wasn't enough words to describe how beautiful Jisung was. Inside and outside. And Minho loved him all for it.

"I know... you've never hurt me, don't worry" Jisung directed a beautiful smile towards the other, who returned it.

"Are you feeling better?" Mingo asked, stroking his thumbs gently over the other's backs of palms.

"Yeah... I am... thanks, hyung" the younger smiled again.

"Come here you cutie" Minho said fondly and opened his arms to invite the other closer.

As jisung scooted closer, Minho wrapped his arms around his small body and pulled him impossibly closer. Their bodies fitting absolutely perfectly together.

A face pressed to a chest and a nose pressed to hair, they lied down on the couch, warm and cosy, just like them.

And if Minho called that one bitcy girl out the next day at school without Jisung knowing, he will keep it to himself and himself only.