Seungin

⌦ 𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛
⌦ 𝑡𝑤𝑠: 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑒𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 370

***

"Innie, it's not okay"

"It's okay"

"No, no, it's not, and you know it"

"Just stop, hyung... it doesn't matter... it happened and then what? I'm okay, really"

"Jeongin, some assholes dumping a trash can on you and then running away is not okay! It was stupid and wrong and if I'd been there sooner, I would've run after them and made sure they never do such things again... you didn't deserve it, it was not your fault... and it's not okay! For fuck's sake, why do you view yourself so invalid and undeserving of any good... I don't get it"

Seungmin huffs but he's not mad. Not at Jeongin. He puts his hands on his hips and looks at the younger who sits in front of him on the couch. Like a mother scolding a child. But this time, the said child isn't the guilty party. Jeongin's the victim. And he feels sorry for that. There's nothing he can do. Just hope he'll see those piteous idiots in the school hallways alone, so he'd teach them a lesson.

Perhaps, he's making a too big deal out of this. But Jeongin's definitely making a way too little deal out of this. Seungmin can't stand seeing Jeongin beating himself up, constantly. His self image and self esteem not being the best ones out there. Jeongin's always been humble, modest and in a role of a doormat for everyone. Seungmin doesn't know what to do to help because Jeongin isn't making much process. It's like he himself has accepted that this is fate.

To be humiliated and dumped with a trashcan, straight to the head, by some bullies.

Seungmin feels his blood boiling. He needs to calm down and focus on comforting Jeongin right now. Right. He needs things to be prioritized.

He sits down next to Jeongin and is a bit unsure.

"Can I give you a hug?" he asks then.

Jeongin looks at him a bit weirdly but he looks upset. He nods after a moment and Seungmin embraces him in a gentle hug.

He's willing to be there for Jeongin. Even if he never caught those bullies, he'd try his best.